• VyPeR Clan is recruiting ! Join Today! XBOX 360

Hello All,   VyPeR is now recruiting a tight, close, always on clan for black ops 2 and future COD games. We always play together and very active in daily clan ops as well as clan challenges. Come and join now ...
    GoldenFAL
    created by GoldenFAL
  • RED DOT BUG IS BACK !

All day today every time I ADS ( aim down sight) my reticle changes from valley to the default red dot. That's not all my camo changes from diamond to default black (SMR). Are these new camo's bugging out everything? ...
    GoldenFAL
    created by GoldenFAL
  • How Many Golds Do You Need For Diamond?

Hello all it's your favorite camper here asking the CoD community how many guns do you need to get your class diamond?  At first I was like I'm not going for diamonds but after I made master prestige I started wo...
    GoldenFAL
    created by GoldenFAL
  • My $ or + changes to a red dot "bug"

I could be ADS with my AR with reflex sight and my sight turns into a red dot. I payed for Benjamin's with the $ sign and at times while aiming it turns into a red dot. I can't be the only one this is happening to. It...
    GoldenFAL
    created by GoldenFAL
  • How does Activision Work?

I hear so many people saying Black Ops 2 is broken, worse CoD ever, spawn spots and so on. My question is why does the blame go to 3arch when Activision is the Boss? What I'm trying to say if all the CoD's that Trearc...
    GoldenFAL
    created by GoldenFAL
  • Uprising No New Weapon

Well I guess there will be no new DLC weapon like last time. I wonder why? I would love a new weapon to play with, I thought adding new weapons would be the standard since it already started. I guess since the maps lo...
    GoldenFAL
    created by GoldenFAL
  • Guns for Sale future of COD

I believe that these micro transactions or whatever (new camo, reticle, and calling cards) were just a test to see how the in game content would sell. I think in the future you will be able to buy your old favorite gu...
    GoldenFAL
    created by GoldenFAL
  • Bring back my choice of paid map packs

Every patch or update has this game getting worse. Instead of  bringing back a list of maps that I paid for, they instead nerfed and buffed guns. I did not pay for that DLC but I did pay for the four Map Pack DLC...
    GoldenFAL
    created by GoldenFAL