• Reinforce or S&R Players

If you have a mic and use teamwork add "kyfto007" on PSN. We have a tight group of guys that play Reinforce and S&R but are always looking for more to play with. PS4 only.
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • Reinforce or S&R Players

If you have a mic and use teamwork add "kyfto007" on PSN. We have a tight group of guys that play Reinforce and S&R but are always looking for more to play with. PS4 only.
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • Active PS4 Clan?

I have a 2.0+ kdr and 7.0+ wl. Probably be able to bring 2 of friends that I've played with for years. Looking for a clan that plays often and likes to have fun. We love to okay S&R so that's a plus if you so too!...
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • Looking to join a PS4 clan

Currently in a level 25 diamond division clan that has all but pretty much quit playing the game. Looking to join a clan that has ACTIVE players that play on a near daily basis...mainly afternoons. Add "kyfto007" on P...
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • Clan Wars Exploiting

I know that they fixed the exploit of clans having friends joining their lobby and backing out, giving them a quick win and CP. There is another method that I'm seeing clans do. They join matches that are in progress ...
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • Clan Wars CP Exploit

Last night had a clan start racking up 12CP every 3-4 more minutes towards end as we were closing in...fairly certain they are having friends that aren't in their clan join against them and then dashboard so they win ...
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • The "Ban Hammer"

Been reading posts from folks on Activisions Twitter...seeing a lot of people crying and begging to get their ban reversed or lifted. HAHA!!! Serves you right and glad it caught up to you. Keep it up and hopefully you...
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • War Cry Camo/Reticle

We won our Diamond Division War and have yet to receive our War Cry camo and reticle. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • Pacific Diamond Wars Closed

Diamond Wars for Pacific time was just closed out...will take it since we were in lead by double and won it
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • Diamond Division - Day 1

How did everyone do their 1st day of Diamond Division? We won with 131 CP. 2nd place clan has 74 CP. We woulda had more but we had 3 matches where teams forfeited from dashboarding and we didn't get any points from th...
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • PS4 - Aces After Death RECRUITING

We are looking for ONLY 1-2 individuals to join our clan. MUST be an active player with respectable stats and be able to work as a team. We are a new clan and won the last 2 clan wars in platinum division. We WILL be ...
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto
  • REPORTING Invisible Hackers

Everyone needs to report all hackers using Invisible hack/glitch via the in game reporting system; email activision and Infinity Ward; via twitter and Facebook. Boycott Ghosts if the refuse to take care of us and fix ...
    Kyfto
    created by Kyfto