• Lets talk footsteps

The footsteps in Black Ops 2 were nothing short of embarrasing. I had all the settings (supercrunch etc) and I half the time I can't even hear an enemy sprinting behind me. MW3's footsteps were fine until the Sitrep P...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • Don't make the shotguns useless

I really hope IW doesn't make the shotguns crap like they did in MW3. I had all of the shotguns gold in MW3 and it was a nightmare. First you had to grind 28 levels of nothing but hitmarkers to finally unlock the dama...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • Map fatalities

So apparently the maps in Ghosts are going to have traps and dynamic events (I remember seeing a flood in one video and earthquakes being mentioned). Ok IW if you want to add traps and dynamic events, take out the exp...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • The cancer killing CoD

Disclaimer: Just for the record I have nothing against sniping (sniping has always been a small hobby of mine) nor do I have anything against quickscoping (QS is kinda cheap but I don't really hate it)   This is...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • Free For All (an interesting gamemode

Recently I've rediscovered my love for Free For All mainly because I got sick of trying to carry the vegtables that I always seem to get teamed up with and not only am I enjoying FFA again but I'm enjoying Black Ops 2...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • How to improve Arms Race

To be honest Arms Race is the only reason I play BO2 anymore, it's the only gamemode I play and although I like it there is definately room for improvement. I think two things should be changed.   1) Make the sc...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • Jumpshotting... What's the point?

I've just been playing some KC and got into a lobby with a couple of people who have 'MLG' as their clan tag. They kept trying to jumshot but it seemed to get them killed more then it got them kills. This isn't the fi...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • Revenge spawns

I get that CoD has always had bad spawns and that they'll never be perfect but this is absolutely ridiculous. This guy spawns DIRECTLY behind me while I'm on a 21 gunstreak. At around 0.34 you can see the orange trian...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • The impossible just happened

I never thought I'd see it happen but I've just had two time limit KC games on Highjacked in a row. wtf
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • Two things Treyarch got right

Sometimes I b!tch about this game but I've got to give Treyarch credit where it is due. I've mentioned a couple of times that recently I've been playing W@W and Blops 1 and there are two really annoying things in thos...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • Will we ever see a return to WW2?

I love the WW2 setting but the main reason I'd like to see a return to the WW2 setting is that it would force a 'back to basics' approach on the devs. Think about it, there would be alot less equipment, streaks and at...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • Has everyone given up?

Has everyone given up using regular guns? I've been playing some Blops 2 today and I'm getting into lobbies infested with snipers, knifers, Tac 45/KAP 40 users and worm squirmers.
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau
  • The only easy day... was yesterday.

I've been playing some MW3 lately and although it has the same lag issues and worse spawns it is so easy compared to Blops 2, infact all CODs are easy compared to Blops 2. I've been getting lots of reapers, pavelows a...
    Im_not_BukLau
    created by Im_not_BukLau