• riot shield bug

just came across some guy who could use his throwing knife but his shield would not move but in kill cam it does, its like the c4 but now its the knife
    Saltan_Wolf
    created by Saltan_Wolf
  • not played for some time

well come back becoz i'm off work and the last 3 days have been trying to play cod, and its getting on my nerves now, bullets don't hit almost full clips to drop one guy, hell walk behind some guy point blank and shot...
    Saltan_Wolf
    created by Saltan_Wolf
  • cod 4

just had a few games on the ps3 for this and omg forgot how much fun it was sometimes its great to play a game from the past
    Saltan_Wolf
    created by Saltan_Wolf
  • where to send a vid

of a clan hacking, and for the love of cod fix the whiteout exploit its a joke.
    Saltan_Wolf
    created by Saltan_Wolf
  • todays update?

so im downloading a 1765 mb update to ghost this morning 8am gmt but cant find no info posted about it? did a big update for the free fall one last weekend so cant be that, if anyone els got this or has any info plz s...
    Saltan_Wolf
    created by Saltan_Wolf
  • AP rounds

so just wondering why do they not work on riot shields, as they work on jugs and choppers but not a shield, just seems silly
    Saltan_Wolf
    created by Saltan_Wolf
  • ps3 to ps4

So just wondering who has done this, what you think, and are you able to still play on the ps3 with your copy. Don't want to upgrade as my friends are still on ps3 if I am not able to play still with them.
    Saltan_Wolf
    created by Saltan_Wolf
  • who played so far

with ghost doing its tour who's had a go and what did you think? my self had one game on blitz, scored 4 for the team with a k/d 15/1, had that jug knife kill streak but could not find no one, also my dog was killed ...
    Saltan_Wolf
    created by Saltan_Wolf
  • Soon To Die (uk) (ps3)

Looking to restart up my old clan on the ps3 What im looking for is uk players, dont mind to much rage as its cod ppl will do that, but you need to have thick skin to let things slide, skill lvl not a problem in my ...
    Saltan_Wolf
    created by Saltan_Wolf