• LMG ft. target finder!?! COME ON SON!

This is some n00b piece of work, and I have no shame in telling you that I just used it and probably will using it for a lil bit longer!   I mean I'm tired of rushing and running around, I can just sit back and ...
    TryHard187
    created by TryHard187
  • In which COD were / are you the best!?

I would say BO1, not only wasn't it hard at all for me to get blackbird within a minute if not 30 seconds.. I mostly managed to carry the team, my map knowledge is beyond stupid, I could use anytype of gun (except sni...
    TryHard187
    created by TryHard187
  • F! these quitters! Can a brother finish a game!

Yo! When I say PUNISH these quitters I mean PUNISH them!   I get it, you quit 1 game for any kind of reason but stay the 2nd and if not derank like 2 or 3 or even more levels!   I always here people say IT...
    TryHard187
    created by TryHard187
  • How to see older topics?

I can only press "more" 2 or 3 times.   How to go to older topics?
    TryHard187
    created by TryHard187
  • Australian bad connection or Black Ops 2 bad connection?

Just a quick question, I'm on holiday in Australia and this week has been the first week I've been really playing Black Ops 2.. with that being said I can't compare it to when I'm home. But my God, so many games where...
    TryHard187
    created by TryHard187
  • FFA is useless!

So wait, I just killed you and you're spawning in my back and then you kill me!?   Then I spawn next to you and kill you, to only kill two others who ran at the red dots and when I killed them and I need to relo...
    TryHard187
    created by TryHard187
  • Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!

In Black Ops a lot of people were using uav, you also had a large group of people who only used blackbird, chopper and dogs.   The reason for that is what we all know, to just tear things apart!   But now,...
    TryHard187
    created by TryHard187
  • Am I less of a player using what I use?

I consider my self a better than good player.. YEAH I SAID IT!   But with that being said, I wanted to know what you guys thought about that statement knowing I use silencer and ghost.   BEFORE YOU GUYS ST...
    TryHard187
    created by TryHard187
  • This is for all my kill #$^& a.k.a. slayers!

And yes, I'm one of them..   I would like to have a friendly conversation with y'all! - *Meaning, we don't need hate from n00bs up in here!   Blacks Ops 2 won't reward us as much with kills anymore, I'm n...
    TryHard187
    created by TryHard187