• They nailed it with Mob of the Dead.

I have never played a map so intense besides Mob of the Dead. Yesterday I was on the roof and we were trying to finish refueling the plane and we were throwing hells retriever and the lightning, Brutus, oh my god this...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • 2 things we havent figured out about Mob of the Dead...

1. Why did one of the zombies in the trailer have YELLOW eyes?   2. In the official MOB OF THE DEAD trailer when you see a persons view in the AFTERLIFE they seem to have deformed hands?     Anyone kn...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • Can someone please explain... EXPERTS needed.

What is the storyline behind Mob of the Dead. I get the whole trapped on Alcatraz when zombies attack but why kill the Weasel? Why do the bodies reapear at Alcatraz when you use the electric chair, why are the eyes re...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • I know how to uprgrade the GALABASTER thingy.

So their is an achievment that talks about the acid trap doing something, Im pretty sure that you have to bring the new wonder weopen shotgun thing under it and it becomes an acid shotgun. PLAYTHEGAME said this was ho...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • Homemade Zombie show TRAILER with MOB OF THE DEAD song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WweISWRcRSk       The song is awesome!
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • Whats with all the "FALSE" denizens noises in these trailers.

If it is mistakes than wouldnt they have figured it out after THE REPLACER trailer?   I hope its a mistake. Those things were A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • MOB OF THE DEAD is a mode according to CALL OF DUTY twitter.

Call of Duty tweeted https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/322137511545692161 ?????? Mode?   Typo?
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • How AFTERLIFE will work...prediction

So I think when the match starts you are in ghost form and must return to your body. Than I think you will have 9 times allowed to go into the afterlife. If you noticed in the trailer their is an indicator of afterlif...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • SPOTTED THE WARDENS KEYS

If you dont know their are 4 steps that the gang from Alcatraz have come up with it to escape the island. One of the steps was find the wardens eys   Go to this link and scroll down to the 4th picture under the ...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • So about the MOB OF THE DEAD inside look....

Will it be just the original trailer with a little more footage?   Will it be a full trailer just for the map itself?   Will it just be a 1 minute interview and some environment shots.?      ...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • Strange zombie in MOTD preview...

So Im not sure if anyone has noticed this but in the MOTD preview a character kills a zombie and the zombie does like a side flip. It seems to also look different from other zombies? NEW SPECIAL ZOMBIE?     ...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • Did anyone notice that the WARD zombie is just like the classic WAW nacht zombie

WARD ZOMBIE:http://i50.tinypic.com/330h9bq.png   NACHT ZOMBIE:http://www.zombiefinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/nazi-zombies-nacht-der-un toten.jpg             Look similar? T...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • My impression on what the maps of UPRISING will be like according to PROMO pics.

MOB OF THE DEAD: Clearly in the infamous Alcatraz. I think we play as gangsters or celebrities playing gangsters in a movie. Zombie eyes are RED! Scariest map to date according to description. Some zombies are wrapped...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • I NOTICED SOMETHING COOL IN THE PROMO PIC!

If you look closely in the back of Mob of the Dead their is a watch tower shining a light! What if the light will attract zombies or make a boss go after the person under the light beam?
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • UPRISING IS LEGIT! Another promo card has been found at best buy!

So call of duty wiki tweeted a photo of another user with the promo card for Uprising! No glare! It's hitting Xbox live April 16th!   Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/Call0fDutyWiki/status/319236555740950529 &nb...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • A little off topic but IS YOUTUBE SHUTTING DOWN?

Apparently theirs a contest and every video will be deleted off youtube if you didnt win?   Am I missing something?     I love YouTube I dont want my videos deleted.
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • STUPID GLITCH! Has anyone had this one before?

So I had mule kick and some other perks. I had WHOS WHO and got downed. My teamate revived me and I got all my stuff back but  I COULD NOT SWITCH WEAPENS, USE MY TRAMPLE STEAM, OR USE MY CLAYMORES? We died shortl...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • What does it say on the tombstone for SURVIVAL?

When you play CDC or CIA survival on the locations in Green Run what does your characters tombstone say once you die with the perk. In Green Run TranZit I know it says your characters name but what does it say for CDC...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • New ZOMBIE Map Idea for future DLC: "Board Run" Please Read!

Board Run   MODES COMPATIBLE WITH: Tranzit, Grief, and Survival     Setting: A large boardwalk off the coast of New Jersey that is demolished and wrecked from one of the missles sent from Moon. &nbs...
    Group115
    created by Group115
  • It will all come together!

So I think that each navcard we find in each DLC map will work on the next maps nav reader. A lot of people think this. But I think after we get the last dlc we can take its navcard, enter it into Green Runs machine t...
    Group115
    created by Group115