• Ground War Game Modes

Looking to add some variety to your 9 v 9 lives. Let us know which game mode you want to play the most in an 18 player lobby and we'll have it added for limited amounts of time.   Depending on feedback we may or...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Split-Screen Multiplayer and Co-Op on the PC

Call of Duty: Ghosts PC version must get the following feature:   Split-Screen Multiplayer Free For All, Team Deathmatch etc. Split-Screen Multiplayer Co-Op Missions, Survival etc.   So far every previous CO...
    Tontonronton
    last modified by Tontonronton
  • Ghosts PC Updates (6/27/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   June 27, 2014 ...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Bug report: when using a killstreak reward or care package marker, game gets stuck at selecting the item

Bug report: Stuck killstreak reward action bug: Sometimes, when using a killstreak reward or care package marker, game gets stuck at selecting the item.   What it looks like: character takes out their PDA-sty...
    YuriUA
    last modified by YuriUA
  • Nvidia GTX FPS stutter,microstutter,massive fps drops,input lag.

Hello i pre-order Call of Duty GHOST with many sacrifices as many COD fans and now i am very disappointed! My specs are: CPU:i7 3770k 4.0 Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 680 2GB DC2TOP ed. (1201Mhz) RAM: Corsair 16 GB (2x 8 GB...
    Silviu92
    last modified by Silviu92
  • Clan motto returns 'unknown error'

When entering clan motto of 'Colorado Mountain Security Forces' i get 'unknown error try again later'. i have 62 characters remaining. if i shorten my motto it accepts just fine, no error. why cant i use my full motto?
    Razies712
    last modified by Razies712
  • This webpage has a redirect loop

Hi, Can login to the page but when I Click on the link in the top Right hand corner that says "Enter Call of Duty" I get this Error message, "This Webpage has a Redirect Loop. Have tried on Internet Explorer, Fire Fox...
    benchpress83
    last modified by benchpress83
  • FPS unlocker

sup all,  since the fov changer is ok to use, how about the FPS unlocker, I see some players say they got banned for it, but is it for using the fps unlocker only or is it good to go ???
    B4DAZZ_DK
    last modified by B4DAZZ_DK
  • Extinction - basics you need to know

Played extinction a little, learned the mode a little, hopefully this info will be useful to you:   1. Challenges are a MUST. Each completed challenge gives you 1 extra skill point. They help a lot! Do whatever ...
    YuriUA
    last modified by YuriUA
  • How long does it take to get someone banned?

Yes we all know the game is full of hackers, some might want to try and hide that fact, but does anyone actually know about the ban system in terms of how long it actually takes from report to ban? has anyone tracked ...
    JustBetter
    last modified by JustBetter
  • PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

My blood is boiling over the PC version of this game.  IW tried talking it up, acting like for once they would make a respectable PC version of their game, but here we go with IW just crapping all over PC players...
    iamhollywood5
    last modified by iamhollywood5
  • language pack...

hi, i bourht a cod GHOSTS direct from steam and it is a english language can i have any chance to get a polish language file somehow??
    code-fear1
    last modified by code-fear1
  • How do you win Extinction game? Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away. But not only we can't reach heli, the passage is also blocked by a meteorite shard... Help please!

How do you win Extinction game? Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away. First problem: 2-3 players can't run fast (probably didn't spend 1 skill point on pistols, which allows you to move faste...
    YuriUA
    last modified by YuriUA
  • was the dedi servers promise a blatant lie?

Again this doesnt breach forums COC.   We were promised dedi servers, still no mention of them (like many other hacking issues).   when can we expect to hear an announcement?   People voice your opi...
    JustBetter
    last modified by JustBetter
  • How to avoid playing with cheaters?

How do you avoid playing with cheaters?   I tried going into spectating when joining a game to see weather there are any obvious ones, but it takes a while to see how players act, and I get kicked for inactivit...
    YuriUA
    last modified by YuriUA
  • COD Elite for Steam (CoD Ghosts)

https://elite.callofduty.com/account/status/platform/steam   This Link does not work. it gives me an error "too many redirects". I've logged in on the elite page and linked my Elite Account to my Steamaccount. ...
    Dragores180
    last modified by Dragores180
  • Unable to search/join online match, game says I need squad points to unlock Squad Member 1. So I can only earn squad points online, but I cant play online because I dont have any Squad points...

Catch 22 situation. Anyone else having this issue and are there any solutions to this? I've already done the whole uninstall/re-install & verify cache files through Steam so I know that isn't the issue.   E...
    Tarimiun
    last modified by Tarimiun
  • Design flaw: Shotguns (one word says it all)

-edit- Maybe I'm just holding it wrong... shooting while looking down the sights, running out in the open... I'll give it another try. -end of edit- Currently I'd like to provide feedback on Shotguns. They're b...
    YuriUA
    last modified by YuriUA
  • FPS drop on maps

Why my FPS drop from 90 to 45 when I look across map (examples: Warhawk, Sovereign, Stonehaven) with very low settings, but at that time my CPU usege is 50%, GPU - 30-60%, Ram - 2Gb (8Gb is total), Graphic Ram - 860M...
    Nuck-Chorris
    last modified by Nuck-Chorris
  • Question about recording gameplay

Hello and thank you for reading.   Originally I wasn't going to buy this game due to my previous experience with IW's MW3, but I like to make videos of my gameplays and so I hesitantly bought this game.   ...
    kiijamkcalb
    last modified by kiijamkcalb