• the CPU voic is totally drunk!

Hi, I'm french (so I don't know if my problems with the sound are due to the translation or are the same for everyone ) but the speak off voice said absolutely bullsh*t and random sentence every time and this is very ...
    created by earthwormjim357
  • please, remove tactical insertion in Free For All

this thing is a non sense in free for all, the only players who use it are the booster/cheaters... treyarch understood it and remove it in black ops after few times. it was remove in modern warfare also.   plea...
  • (secondary) stats update of the handgun?

hello,   did someone know ther is a patch on the handgun stats?   before they look like this: http://www.themodernwarfare3.com/mw3/weapons-list/handguns/   now if you look in the game, the 44 magnum...
  • the solutions to all the complains...

why IW did not make a "pro mod" on ps3/xBox?   because everybody complains about something that is boring in the game, some peoples hates fmg9, some others launchers, assasins... if we could "customize" our gam...
  • Why everone hate downturn...

I think it's good map, original topology, big map (that change of arenas) BUT, it's quiet impossible to see the ennemies, the skin of their cloth is to close of  the background. if the guy use assasin it's howful...
  • IW, could you please remove the friendly grenades from my HUD?

ok, seriously, you were high when you miss a "detail" like this? why shoud I care of grenades which don't make me anything like those that will kill me??? even in MW2 they dit not appear on the radar HUD so... please ...
  • Why allies grenades appears on our grenades radar HUD NOW in MW3?

hello, I'm a new members on the COD website. I play a lot of call duty, and I could not imagine a such little detail can be so annoying. In all the others episodes of the game we do not care of the friendly fire and...