• Suggestions for improving the forum points system

Ive been thinking a bit about ways to improve the points system. So far ive come up with 1. Each post gets you 1 point. and 2. Activision employees (mods and support people) do not appear on the rankings. Suggest your...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Favorite maps?

What are your favorite maps? Here are mine: Eder Dam- COD3 Summit- BO1 Hanoi- BO1 Kowloon- BO1 Convoy- BO1 Hanger 18- BO1 Arkaden- MW3 Black Box- MW3 Hardhat- MW3 Piazza- MW3 Turbine- BO2 Express- BO2 Mi...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Steam Holiday Sale 2013

Such savings Much deal Many cards Wow Are you planning on getting anything?   (BTW, if anyone wants to trade cards, my ID is Megadog14)
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Favorite horde/survival game?

Apart from zombies, what is your favorite horde/survival game? Ive been getting back into TF2 and MvM is a lot of fun (not as fun as zombies, but what could possibly be better?)
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Reporting a thread bumps it

Something I've been noticing for a while is that whenever you report a thread it will bump it, just like if somebody posted on it. This is a bit of a problem when you're trying to have a spam or offensive thread taken...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Is this a good computer?

Alienware x51 Intel I7 processor NVidia GTX 760 TI w/ 2 GB GDDR5 RAM 8 GB RAM 1 TB hard drive Will this be able to play a wide variety of games well?
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • What is the strangest thing you've seen on the internet?

What was it? Was it a picture? A news article? A (god forbid) piece of fanfic?
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Favorite "bad" weapon?

Ive been messing around with some of the guns in BO1 and I rediscovered the MAC11. Its outclassed by pretty much every other gun, but for some reason I really like using it. I felt the same about the Executioner in BO...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • What is your highest round?

What is your highest round and what map was it? (No cheaters!)
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Favorite BO2 map?

Pretty simple question, with BO2s life now more or less over, which map was your favorite and why?
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • My spaceship badge got reset...

Yeah so ive been answering questions left and right trying to get it and I check on it today and see this- 90156c3826ee980bda8510d30cbeb937.png. It was at 55% (11 answers marked correct) and it hasn't been 30 days yet...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Worth getting game for mostly just Extinction?

Is it worth getting the game mostly just for Extinction? Ive been getting back into BO1 MP and id rather play that than Ghosts MP. Is Extinction good enough that i should get it now or should i wait for a price drop?
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Anyone still play?

So ive been getting back into BO1 MP. Anyone else still play it? My GT is Megadog14 if you want to play with me.
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Will next-gen have additional content?

I recall reading a month or 2 ago that the Xbone's disks will be capable of storing more content on them than the 360's disks. Would this make it possible that next-gen will have some of the features (Demolition, Codc...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Bloodthristy not counting

Im 1 bloodthirsty away from getting the DSR gold. Just a few minutes ago I was in a game, and I got 5 kills in a row with only the DSR, bloodthirsty medal popped up, but no camo unlock. Got 2 more kills and still noth...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • So i played MW2 for the first time tonight

Geez, what a mess! First game I play, noobtubes everywhere! And they have unlimited grenades... great. And the shotguns, good god! They can hit you from across the map! They have more range than snipers- and don't eve...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Will Ghosts do anything about modded controllers?

Its no secret that more people are using modded controllers, even the "pro" players. Activision has even given away these modded controllers. Will Ghosts' enforcement team actually do something about these cheaters? O...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Anyone know where i can get...

MP3 files for the zombie secret songs? Wanna be able to listen to them without using youtube.
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • Textures not loading correctly

So for roughly a month now in both multiplayer and zombies textures for scenery and guns will not load correctly- its all blurry and pixelated. Ive cleaned my disk several times and its not scratched or damaged, so I ...
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14
  • New hotfix

Was playing today and I got "game settings have changed". Checked Tranzit but couldn't find anything, and the game didn't save in theater. Did this add anything in?
    Megadog14
    created by Megadog14