• Ideas for a WWI game

I posted this on another forum, but didn't really get any attention. Perhaps this community would be more interested in discussing this? (Note: An understanding of WWI is suggested if you plan on participating in t...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Ever Notice How...

You flip a game's box over to see several pictures of multiplayer scenes from the player's perspective, and what you see there does not represent what the multiplayer is actually like? I've noticed this with magazine ...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • An April Fool's Scenario

World at War's multiplayer would be temporarily spiced up. Every gun would be Pack-a-Punched except the MP40. This includes grenades and molotovs, effectively elevating molotovs to the category of "weapon". Those who ...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Bought MW2 Again...

So I rebought MW2 (after having sold it) for the 360 and I am glad I did. I enjoy the game very much now. But I am largely a newb at the game still - and don't have nearly the amount of playtime that some of you do. I...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Reload Cancel = Exploit?

So I do this a lot, because it is a very helpful technique...but what I'd like to know is if it is an exploit. If it is, I wouldn't do it. But here's the problem with that - it's a subconscious thing, I don't even thi...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • My Betties Switch Teams...

So I am beginning to believe that Betties are sapient objects. On too many occasions I have had the following happen to me. - Betty pops up and kills me just as I plant it. (Hardcore only, it seems.) - One Betty p...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • The Truer Test of Skill?

So skill is a big issue with regards to this game and other games. People say you're skillful, skill-less, etc and etc. People tend to base their skill off of how well they do when they are winning. How about when ...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Embarrassing Moments

What are you most embarrassing moments in WaW multiplayer? On several occasions I have snuck up on someone and lined my sights up right on their head while I am mere inches away from them, and they turned around an...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • I like to use all the weapons

And I'm starting to want to use the MP40. I am considering it. My gun use is extremely varied (see my dossier), I don't usually stick to one weapon. I'm wondering if you guys would help me out. My question is this:...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Regarding the Ray Gun in Campaign

Given the fact that there are Ray Guns in "Little Resistance", are we to assume there there are Ray Guns in each and every level? The process by which you get them in "Little Resistance" is obscure, and that is an und...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Bolt Actions

I wish that they'd have found some way to make bolt actions effective past level four. Zombies is all about getting the MGs and Ray Gun. I don't necessarily have a problem with that, but I think it would have been nic...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Are you proud of your Dossier?

Are you proud of your CoD WaW Dossier? Take into consideration the gun with your highest kill count, highest accuracy, K/D ratio, W/L ratio, overall kills, Artillery kills, etc. I'm proud of mine for the most part....
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Best Weapon Overall?

In your opinion, what is the best weapon overall? Keeping in mind "best overall" does not mean: best spray cannon, highest rate of fire, most powerful bullets, most accurate sniper rifle, etc. It means the weapon t...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Tanks Are Not Noob

They are a strategic element. Just because they require you to change your setup slightly doesn't mean that the tank is a noob machine. It just means you weren't prepared. And that's your problem - they gave you the o...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Drop-shotting

Before I start, I'm not 100% sure that I have this term correct. So what I mean by drop-shotting is this: in the middle of a firefight (usually an SMG fight) someone will go prone in an attempt to get the edge over th...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Your opinion/suggestions regarding perks

Anyone got any ideas for changing the class system in Call of Duty WaW? If so, post them...It'd be interesting to hear. - I think all the tier 1s should stay, and be named Special "Equipment". You choose any one...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Deviation: Punishable By Death

So I was playing HC FFA all last night and this morning. Juuuuust like Core, everyone's using the same thing. STG-44 with Telescopic or Aperture. And some of 'em even put Double Tap on because they can't aim. I guess ...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Vehicle Team Deathmath

So I was on Youtube last night, and I was listening to a compilation of the soviet announcer, and I heard him say "Vehicle Team Deathmatch" and several other announcements that allude to its existence. Anybody have an...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Tank Perks

Which one do you most prominently use? And which one is your favorite? I primarily use Ordinance Training, because the advantage that you get from it is too much to ignore. It, unfortunately, makes the other tank p...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll
  • Knife Lock On

Odd thing I noticed. In FFA, your character never "locks on" to dogs....he simply slashes. You don't get that annoying "stab" attack against them. (The stab usually makes you miss the dogs, leading to your death. B...
    TuroknRoll
    created by TuroknRoll