• i feel some changes to streaks are necessary

juggernaut is so ridiculously slow that it takes forever to get anywhere on the maps - you're often dead before you can make the streak useful   loki satellite also suffers the same problem - the maps are too bi...
    amathyx
    created by amathyx
  • the entire clan vs clan theme seems like a flop

the clan wars node control thing is just who no lifes in a 6 player party the longest, some clan in my division has over 300 clan points because they literally just play all day - you can take a node at any point in t...
    amathyx
    created by amathyx
  • for future reference

just because i'm at the top of the leaderboard, it does not mean that i can carry the bottom half of the leaderboard every game pls stop
    amathyx
    created by amathyx
  • so i finally accomplished one of my personal goals for this game

basically whenever i get bored, i just make a new account so i can have something to work for since my main account is a master prestige and has diamond on everything that i feel like getting diamond on, has master ki...
    amathyx
    created by amathyx
  • death by who's who

playing solo die rise and i had all the perks, coasting to wave 30 i get trapped but don't waste monkeys because i figure screw it i haven't gone down once yet so i have multiple quick revives left and i only got cau...
    amathyx
    created by amathyx
  • downs vs deaths

i've tried searching for the answer to this but i couldn't find anything that was really specific but what exactly is the difference between downs and deaths on the leaderboards? at first my downs were higher than my ...
    amathyx
    created by amathyx
  • So has anyone gotten all of the game mode challenges completed yet?

So far I have team deathmatch, free for all, domination, hardpoint, kill confirmed, and about 1/4th of the way with capture the flag. Was wondering how many people have tried getting all of them, and if they've had a...
    amathyx
    created by amathyx