• About to lose it!

I am tired of how bad this game is with the lag, the spawns, and how little effort was put into it. I dont remember ever raging this much in Black Ops, or even in MW2. If you aren't going to take the time to do someth...
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Does IW know about the Aground Spawn Trap?

This DLC has been out for over a month and this spawn trap has not even been fixed. It is stuff like this that maks me wonder if IW actually test out the stuff they make before they release it.
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Why is the Recon Drone so OP?

This thing a you all know as never ending effects (until you die) and only takes a total of 10 points to get in my opinion there is nothing more OP not even the MP7, Assasin, or the ACR. I cannot tell you how many tim...
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Fix the Aground Span Trap!

A kid just got a MOAB on me because the were able to get me in  this retarted spawn trap, everyone knows about it, fix it already.
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Looking for casually competitive clan (XBOX)

I am looking for a clan that goes out to win, but wants to have fun doing so. It may look like I have no experience, but I was Prestige 12 on PS3 and switched to XBOX a week ago Gamertag: MoNsTr zAcH Level: Prestig...
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • My only problem with Face Off

Mid game joining. I have already joined 2 games where the score was as bad as 13-29 and its impossible to win.
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Modded controller

I was just in a game where a guy was consistently empying RSASS mags in .7 seconds to 1 second. Would this be a modded controller?
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • How the Advanced UAV should have been done.

Let me start by saying this. I use the Assault package. I rarely ever use the Suport package. Despite this I think the Advanced UAV is too weak. I know they were trying to fix it from how OP it was in  Black Ops,...
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Give us more Clan Ops.

We are almost 5 months into the release of this game and we have only had 3 clan ops. How are clans supposed to level up if you don't give them a way to besides recruiting founders?
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Buff the Model 1887

This weapon may be the last shotgun you unlock, but it is the worst. Why do you think you rarely ever see someone using it? Because it sucks. I used it and got it to 500 kills and level 30 and I can say how terrible i...
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Elite down again?

Evey time I try to pull up Elite on my laptop all I get is a white screen. Is the website down again?
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • How Killstreak Rewards Should be Kept Track of

I think that in the barracks instead of keeping track of how many of a certain killstreak you call in, it should keep track of how many you earn. I am currently level 42 and I have earned 8 AC-130's trying to get its ...
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Give me my kills!

I demand to get the kill when I put someone into final stand but someone else hits them then. Treyarch fixed it in Black Ops, so why can't you guys fix it?
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Looking for dedicated, competitive clan. (PS3)

I need a new clan beause the one I was in fell apart. My PSN is MoNsTeR_zAcH, I am 3rd prestige level 21, and my KD is 1.31. I can handle my self gun to gun and when instructed to can capture and objective with ease.
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Striker is OP and AA-12 needs a boost.

The Striker is the only shotgun I have been killed by and after using it I can see why. It shoots the farthest out of al the shotguns, it has a huge drum mag, and it can fire just as fast if not faster than the AA-12....
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Need Partner for last Mission. (PS3)

The only mission I have left to 3 star is Fire Mission. Everyone I randomly find only wants to play Stay Sharp. I have a mic and are on the majority of the day if anyone wants to help. Thanks!
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Groups from Elite Beta Gone?

I joined a group while Elite was in beta, and no I am no longer in this group and whenever I try to join or look at the group I get a 404 error. Can anyone explain this?
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Elite Founder Camo

Has the Elite Founder camo been released yet? I just wantto see what it looks like.
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Should SMG's be allowed to use kick?

SMG's are designed to dominate at close range, but with the kick proficiency, they dominate at extremely long ranges too. I have been killed multiple times by someone camoing across the man with an MP5 with kick, P90 ...
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH
  • Something that shows how broken this game is.

The Juggernaut is a perfect example for how broken this game is. This shows the damge that everything does. Should a Juggernaut be able to eat two predator missles in a row, 3 full mags from an ACR, and 5 knives, but ...
    MoNsTeR_zAcH
    created by MoNsTeR_zAcH