• Question about Scuf Controllers

Hello,   I'm currently trying to decide what to get on a scuf controller and I would like to get some opinions from current users about them. (BTW I'm only buying one because I'm sick of my hands hurting from pl...
    created by MrNoNam3
  • League Play Problems

The game needs to stop placing masters in lobbies with kids in iron and bronze league. There needs to be a true solo league so I don't have to face a team 1v4 because the randoms on my team leave right away. Fix the...
    created by MrNoNam3
  • 2 Hour Wait For a League Match?!!

Hello everyone,   So I have been enjoying league play since the game release, but today I was literally in the league matchmaking lobby for 2 hours before it found a match. It turned out to be a match were every...
    created by MrNoNam3
  • Problem with Account and Elite TV

Hello, I currently have an elite account on xbox and elite premium on ps3 (I just switched to xbox about a month ago). My problem is that I can't stay signed in on elite for my ps3 account. It keeps automatically swit...
    created by MrNoNam3
  • Should I Switch to Xbox 360?

Hello everyone, my ps3 died last night and I'm either going to have to buy a new one or switch to xbox. I'm just wondering what the advantages/disadvanages are, differences in controlls (if there are any), etc. I was ...
    created by MrNoNam3