• Upload Theatre Videos To YouTube

Just wondering how to upload videos from theatre mode to YouTube, or to download them to your computer.
    created by groby2345
  • New mission with badge

How do i beat the new challenge and when i clicked accept something came up that said: complete the required task to complete challenge. then i looked at active missions and it says none and under available missions i...
    created by groby2345
  • Hoppers

I know people have been doing it for a while but who wishes bunny hoppers would stop? IM TIRED OF GETTING OWNED BY HOPPERS!!!!!!!!
    created by groby2345
  • callofduty.com points

do people earn points for being ranked 5 stars, threads getting ranked 5 stars, replying to a post, or people leaving posts on your thread?
    created by groby2345
  • Come on callofduty.com

Make some challenges on callofduty.com specifically for pc players. there are always missions for xbox 360 and ps3 but no pc missions. Who's with me?
    created by groby2345
  • Call of Duty 2

anybody still play it?
    created by groby2345
  • anyone going to...

anyone gonna watch xgames 15?
    created by groby2345
  • What do you think you'll use...?

What do you think you'll use when Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 comes out? Ice Pick or Knife
    created by groby2345
  • Add me if u like to(ds)...

If anyone wants to have a private glitching match add me- 502695788092
    created by groby2345
  • Which should I get...?

Should I get an XBox 360 os a Playstation 3? I'm guessing that Ps3's are better but twice as much as an XBox. So tell me your opinions.    Thanks
    created by groby2345
  • Which is better...?

Which is better- Nintendo DS Lite or Nintendo DSI?
    created by groby2345
  • What's the most...?

What's the most pointless thread you've ever read?
    created by groby2345
  • MP3...

Map Pack 3 is gonna own! I'm excited, but it probably won't come out for PC until September.
    created by groby2345
  • Will MW2 Have...?

Will MW2 have prestige? If so what will the symbols look like?
    created by groby2345
  • PLZ HELP!!!!!

Since it (M1) is in COD:WAW for ds can u complete the weapon focus challenge?
    created by groby2345
  • I just saw this

You can be the gunner of the helicopter in COD6. Unlike COD4 where u just call it in.
    created by groby2345
  • Last Stand Glitch

If you're carrying a pistol as your primary weapon and go into last stand you drop your pistol but you still have it.
    created by groby2345
  • Will MW2 have...?

Will MW2 have old school?
    created by groby2345
  • When will the...?

When will the COD6 beta be released?
    created by groby2345
  • Cool new beta

A beta for a pc game called: Lost Planet has been released and it is pretty cool. You guys should check it out and it's free!
    created by groby2345