• "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"

Haven't seen this thread yet. So I'll give including myself a thread so we can get to know each other a little better. We have a long year ahead of us.     esmorgue. Stands for the East Side Morgue. I live ...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • CoD Off Topic Today. News, Sports, Comedy, Lifestyle, Culture, Gaming from around the World.

As we are a very diverse community, I feel we need to have a "News Organization" that we can inform each other from. I would ask that even though you are from a different ethnicity, culture. That you contribute in you...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • Attention all PS3 CoD Players;

The contract between Microsoft & ATVI has been renewed...unsurprisingly.   With that bein said, please do not come on here asking if we will get the DLC simultaneously. Do not think that subscribing to ...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • **The Official MW3 Multiplayer Feedback/Suggestion Thread**

Hello everyone. I know that we all are experiencing things differently or similar. Also we have those who just want to be negative and attempt to hijack threads, or do so. We, of those that want to get the game going ...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • Matchmaking System.

This should be of the highest priority. All of you please feel free to chime in and post ideas yourselves about this topic.   Please stay on topic.   It is time to move from the attitude of just let them...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

Hate it or Love It....I pay the bills up in here. My Net,My 3, My electricity, My T.V.. My fingers do the walking.   I'm sick of this catering to children who have to use the same internet as the whole household...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • Well it is the time to Focus on what is Important...

For all those that NEVERRRRR were worried about how well the game will play upon it's release, or how the matchmaking will be done, all the things that should be of TOP PRIORITY.   I remember only a few of the Ve...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • Request for Treyarch to make a SplitScreen Only Playlist.

For all those that desire to see this Playlist come to fruition please post here.   This playlist will be the only place where SSing will be an option. They will have all the game modes a 6vs6 list will have. ...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • This is something I havent seen discussed...

I really liked what they did in MW3 with adding all the Prestiges to our placards in-game. I would actually like if Treyarch continued that. Although I hope they leave any type of reward system out for playing older C...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • MW3...you are the weakest link in the MW Series..

You are poorly imitating CoD4, and MW2...You put on a pretty dress that they wear, but your character is of a Medal of Honor game trying to get its place back in the FPS world.   Message was edited by: esmorgue
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • This is a interesting read pertaining to MW3

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/05/24/respawn-39-s-west-and- zampella-sound-off-on-upcoming-activision-lawsuit.aspx
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • I know noone really cares, but I just got my first nuke...

The weirdest thing of all...I just turned on theater because I was spectating a match where a guy was prone glitching. <<<That is not cheating just a flaw.   I left that match and went to Domination Ark...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • Point System and Top Participants

How can I have 6100+ posts since this Forum opened and now minus 3100+ points. There are people on here with 100+ posts with 2000+ points. I lose points every time I make a post.
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • Well it is that time of year again...

For all those that NEVVERRRRR were worried about how well the game will play upon it's release, or how the matchmaking will be done, all things that should be of TOP PRIORITY. I remember only a few of the Veterans and...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • TU: 1.14: Let G IH A IN ID II know what is happening.

Please state your results in detail, and try and be as civil as possible.   Message was edited by: esmorgue   Message was edited by: esmorgue   Message was edited by: esmorgue   Message was ed...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • A message to Treyarch...

Please....I beg of you.. Please do not add a crap load of game modes that further fragment the playerbase. I can see the point of your Wager Matches, Gun Games. Yet do not do as the other whatever there name is did an...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • Here is something else that plagued Black Ops....

The horrible in-game menu, friends list lag. I cannot recall how many times it would freeze, mine and so many others PS3s. I have a friends list that is fine. I really see no purpose for having two. One doesn't lag th...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • I have something from MW3, that I want no part of anymore...

I also know there has to be alot that do not either....   Spawn protection. This has to be the biggest "handout" known to gaming. If I am on a roll and happen to have one of those stupid spawn flips...Why must I...
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • Hey...Wheres Cutpurse

Oh Cutpuuurrssseee!!!! Where are you??!!?? Hello to you Sir if you are lurking around in the Shadows as MaTtks said!
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue
  • Just downloaded Overwatch...

It is 4:05 here in Indiana.
    esmorgue
    created by esmorgue