• Team Novus Recruiting! [360]

http://teamnovus.enjin.com/ Hey everyone!     Team Novus is recruiting for all platforms. Whether you're a competitive player or just play for fun, we have a place for you! If you're a Twitch TV streamer, we...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Looking For A Clan to JOIN or CREATE (360)

Here's some info/stats:   Gamertag: noV Solaris Real Name: Steve Prestige: 4 K/D: 1.2 Age: 16   My requirements for a clan are as follows:   Attractive, socially interactive website Friendly mem...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Starting New Clan - Need Leaders!

Hey there everyone!   I'm looking to start a new COD Ghosts clan with anyone interested in helping out and joining. The name will be Team Novus. My goals for this clan are listed below, and will take time to ach...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Looking For A Clan (360)

Age: 16 Name: Steve Gamertag: noV Solaris Location: United States Prestige: 3 (Don't care much for it) KD: 1.117 (Commonly go above 2.0 nowadays, had a rough start readjusting)   I'm looking for a clan that...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Team Novus (New Competitive) Recruiting (360)

Let me first start off by saying that Team Novus will have little, if anything, to do with the COD Ghosts in game Clan System. This team is for a small amount of people (10 - 30 members) who are willing to play with e...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Looking for Organized Clan (360)

Hey guys!   I'm looking for an established clan, preferrably with a ranking system and website. Competitive and Casual gaming both would be great. Here's some info on me.   Master Prestige, 1.33 KDR (never...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • New Multi-Platform Organization NEEDS FOUNDING MEMBERS

http://celeritygaming.enjin.com/ Obviously we didn't glitter this post up with the most amazing graphics for anyone, because presentation isn't what makes or breaks a clan. We could easily post each of our pla...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Competitive and Casual Clan Needs Founders!

Celerity Gaming   "Swiftness of Action" http://celeritygaming.enjin.com/     Obviously we didn't glitter this post up for anyone, because presentation isn't what makes or breaks a clan. We could easi...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Looking for some Xbox 360 players to chill with

Just looking for some pretty casual Xbox 360 players to play with. Preferrably laid back players who don't rage at every thing. Hit me up on Live, ArcticAzazel is the name.
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Celerity Gaming Recruiting (In need of Leaders)

Hello everyone! Celerity Gaming is now recruiting, and our website is currently still under construction but now usable to the public! We will accept any and all players if they are age 15 or older and ...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Celerity Gaming Recruiting for COD Elite Clan (Xbox LIVE)

Celerity Gaming is currently recruiting for it's COD Elite clan. Here are a few things we can offer you:   Community website, which is currently under construction. TeamSpeak server whenever you are not on cons...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Celerity Gaming Recruiting (Xbox 360)

Celerity Gaming Hey everyone! Celerity Gaming is a level 3 clan (recently started) with a website in development (yes, custom domain) and we are looking for players to participate in daily Clan Ops! Here ar...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Celerity - New Clan Recruiting (Xbox 360)

Celerity is now recruiting players who meet the following requirements:   Age 16+ (If younger, must prove maturity) 1.1 KDR or higher Call of Duty Elite Member Dedicated to growth and expansion of our organiz...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Looking for Clan Co-Leader (Xbox LIVE)

What's up guys! ArcticAzazel here, and I'm looking to start a fresh new clan and I'm looking for a co-leader! The requirements are that you be 16 or older, have a mic, and have good social skills. These will prove use...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Pure IV Europe and North America (MLG) recruiting, casual players as well for PHST

Hopefully this video can explain everything for you guys! Just hit me up with any questions!  
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Level 28 clan recruiting (All Platforms)

Hello everyone!    Pure Headshot Gaming is recruiting!  We are recruiting members for our North American Professional MLG Team, European MLG Professional Team, and also for simple casual play! There's a...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Looking For Pro Team Members (Xbox Live)

My clan Pure Headshot Gaming is looking for some very skilled players to start a Professional Roster for MLG play. Here are the details on how tryouts will be scored:   Skill Points Possible Spawn Knowledge 10 Dr...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel
  • Pure HeadShot Gaming Recruiting (Level 27)

Hello fellow gamers from across the globe!    Pure HeadShot Gaming is currently recruiting members who meet the following requirements!  Well rounded player Loves to have fun with friends Dedicated t...
    ArcticAzazel
    created by ArcticAzazel