• Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

Played with wiimote since I started cod, its whats ive always done, its what got me back into gaming and ive tried in the past and failed miserbaly with a proper controller.   So as you know im looking at switch...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Just started on blops2 and interested in the zombie DLC

Should I buy the season pass, or just some DLC in particular for zombie maps?   4000 MP for the full season pass seems fair with the 16 new maps, but how many of those are zombie maps? Or are the zombie maps on...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Hey guys :)

So after playing the hell out of blops 2, after binning ghosts in November, I couldnt help but pick a copy of Ghosts up yesterday in an Amazon sale, it was practically free! After I got sick and tired of playing the s...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Ping - whats yours ? are UK gamers at a disadvantage in FPS?

Internet speed isnt really that important in online gaming, if you can run around 2 download your fine, its the bandwidth that causes issues regarding speed if theres lots of things using your line at once, sp speed i...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Ping and how does it affect you ?

Just checked my Ping and it explains why im so far behind half the time, given that 75% of the online community come from the USA and I constantly get into USA hosted lobbies Remember the game will run fine on 2 down...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

Now the big mans decided to plug in his pc after spending 7 months porting the game for us, do we have any legit questions we want answering about ghosts on the wiiu, seeing as theres NO info out there whatsoever for ...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Does the dog have maniac armour?

These things just dont die! Run at you from 50yds away, you see it coming, you shoot it with a full clip, reload and shoot again, empty again, bang, you die. EVERYTIME. Ive killed maniacs easier with soap
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Unlocking gear : broken ?

Whats the point of having challenges to unlock clothing, helmets etc, and then they simply dont unlock after completion?   Ive managed to unlock 1 helmet for shooting down an enemy chopper - the rest, which I t...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Euro players - play other modes FFS !

Why do european players ONLY play TDM and DOM? Afternoons in the UK, every mode has 0 players apart from the modes mentioned above. In the evening when the US guys get online every mode has players in it, search n res...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Who do I keep getting put in US lobbies or I host? No best search option?

How does this game choose lobbies? Ive ALWAYS struggled to play in US lobbies (as does Pauly and the vast majority of UK players), so this game amazes me in that EVERY game I play I get stuck in a US lobby. My ping to...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Royal Mail strike action set to disrupt Ghosts launch date in UK

Royal Mail today voted to strike over and pay and conditions, and the 1st date for strike action has been given as Monday 4th November, meaning post due for Tuesday 5th, will now be delivered upto several days later. ...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Player numbers dropping

Last 2 nights, there`s been 1300 online, when its been as high as 3500. Logged on today, theres 300 online! Usually at least 1200 at this time of day. Every lobbys laggy as hell, and this game is pretty much like the ...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr
  • Can someone explain to me why im stuck playing HC ?

After a truly awful few days playing domination and going 3-30 everyday (im a 2kdr player) I tried HC, and found though slower paced, when I outplay a guy and shoot 1st I win the fight. My accuracy improved, my kdr ro...
    Incredible_Mr
    created by Incredible_Mr