• To those that cry "Lag Comp"

I honestly think people are using this as an excuse for dieing. They don't want to admit that they were outplayed in the game. And honestly, people take it a little too seriously. It's not the end of the world when yo...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Please give Nuketown 2025 it's own Playlist!

Nuketown 24/7 was a playlist that many loved in the first Black Ops. Please give Nuketown 2025 it's own playlist and KEEP it up forever! Not going to lie, this is the only map I will play for awhile if this does happen.
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Infinity Ward, we NEED you more  than ever! (CLICK THIS!)

Infinity Ward, you have to stop this! UAV hacks, hacked model 1887 that can snipe across the map, stop the aimbot people have! Please, release one more patch on both COD4 and MW2! PS3 MW2 is hacked again and I could j...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • After the Patch, the game seems Gold now.

The matchmaking seems 10x better now. Games actually start and we all have 4 bar connections so it is almost lag free. I also noticed that Skill-based matchmaking is off now. I am now being put against people of all s...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Black Ops 2 UAV and SMG nerf?

I hear people mentioning this, but where did they hear this from? I don't see it on this official forum anywhere...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Why Ghost should be kept the way it is.

Right now, Ghost only works for those that are moving or planting the bomb in demolition and search and destroy. A lot of people want a change because they can't adapt to how this game was made. The maps, the guns, th...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Get rid of the lunge! Why bring it back?

It's obvious they are hot fixing this stuff. Why can the knife lunge so many feet again? On launch it would only lunge if it was to the back, but now it can lunge even to the face and especially through bullets? Anyon...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • The FAL OSW is over used!!

Burst fire weapons shouldn't have the option to go automatic! 2 shot kill? Yeah, that's fair when it is burst, but automatic is too much! I die to this gun every game I play! Automatic snipers now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Treyarch! Have you learned NOTHING from previous bad map design?

Overflow is a clear example of TERRIBLE map design. Every I look, I see a head and only a head. Head glitch spots are EVERYWHERE! It's not even fun. YOu can't go anywhere without someone hiding behind a cover spot and...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Anyone eles still freezing on BO2? (Xbox 360)

I freeze after the end of a match when it shows the black screen and I have to turn off my Xbox. Happens usually after Nuketown 2025. Anyone eles experiencing this?
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • STILL freezing Treyarch!

Why is it that every year, a new CoD is made, and it always freezes in multiplayer up until after 3 months of release? Why can't this be fixed early on?! This is a serious issue. My PS3 (and Xbox) constantly having to...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • List oi issues you are having with Black Ops 2

Hey, I want to make a thread that Treyarch will see so they can be well informed with the current issues at launch. I would like to request that you just make a little list of issues you are having when playing the ga...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Aside from the current issues, PS3 version plays much better than the Xbox 360 version.

Hello, welcome! I play Black Ops 2 on both Xbox and PS3 and I am really enjoying it on PS3. On Xbox it seems you die immediately and I don't even get a chance to shoot back sometimes. Often times, people camp really h...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Honestly, this game is just not fun (multiplayer wise)

Yep, it just came out, and not only is UAV spam horrible, but the guns are so terrible. Snipers are extremely over powered first of all. When you shoot a sniper, their gun doesn''t go up to throw off their aim or anyt...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Black Ops 2 is going to be a UAV SPAM FEST!

In Domination, Kill Confirmed, or Hardpoint, UAV is even easier to get than in previous games. Why is it the easiest scorestreak to get? It helps the WHOLE team see where you are. it should be 600 score or more. After...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Anyone's Amazon Black Ops 2 Hardened edition not yet shipped?

I checked my now and it still hasn't shipped, but it's supposed to arrive on release day. Has anyone's shipped yet?
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Your honest opinion of Black Ops 2 (Before release)

I am still somewhat hyped for Black Ops 2, but at the same time, i'm worried about the connection problems. Host migration and people dashboarding are my biggest concerns. I hate doing so well to be interupted. It rui...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Who's ready for the UAV Spam in BO2!?

Anyone eles ready for it? I'll be sure to have my Ghost perk on every class in this game again. I'll do Ghost and another first tier perk for every class. Since you have to move for Ghost to work, more people will run...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • Who here pre-ordered the Hardened Edition for PS3?

...and has a KDR of 1.8 and above. I want to get a good team together when the game releases and wreck on Nuketown 2025 all day. To be honest, this will be the only map I play for my first few prestiges. I'm a kill wh...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule
  • I worry about this game sometimes...

Connection is the most important thing about the game. If the connection is bad, the game will be bad. When I play Black Ops, I tend to get a 3 bar connection often and I fell as though I am a second behind those with...
    footballrule
    created by footballrule