• DOUBLE XP!!!

treyarch would you be able to enable double xp for a while
    OhSquizzy
    created by OhSquizzy
  • I've been banned just by playing online?

treyarch as you may not already know everyone has been banned and I was banned just by playing with friends, for no reason no hacks no theatre no nothing just a private match would you be able to look at it and see i...
    OhSquizzy
    created by OhSquizzy
  • What treyarch should do with bo3

Black ops 3 should be put in the world war 2 era, and early Vietnam, it's easy put it before the black ops one campaign playing as resnov and young mason, before there both put in vorkuta, but for multiplayer have bot...
    OhSquizzy
    created by OhSquizzy
  • Treyarch must read before creating Bo3

Black ops 3 should be put in the world war 2 era, and early Vietnam, it's easy put it before the black ops one campaign playing as resnov and young mason, before there both put in vorkuta, but for multiplayer have bot...
    OhSquizzy
    created by OhSquizzy
  • What treyarch should do in there next game!!!

TThis was by far the best cod ever made I bought it day one came out and I haven't put it down, it is my favourite everythings perfect, campaign, zombies, multiplayer!! I loved the Vietnam theme it was the best better...
    OhSquizzy
    created by OhSquizzy
  • What Bo3 should be like

TThey should take us back into the past because a lot of people are sick of the future games all boring, they should take us back to WW2 or Vietnam like black ops one, with all the new **** like character customisatio...
    OhSquizzy
    created by OhSquizzy