• Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (4/8/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   Apr. 8, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (4/3/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   Apr. 8, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
  • Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/8/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates! Apr. 8, 2014  ...
    candyslexia
  • Ghosts PC Updates (4/8/14)

candyslexia
  • Map(s) you would like to see remade or brought back in future DLC

These are all maps from Modern Warfare 2, my all time favorite Call of Duty. If I really had to pick only one it would be Wasteland.
    Death__Knight
    last modified by Death__Knight
  • It's time to make Free Fall available to all

So, Free Fall is a present available to those who pre-ordered or have purchased the Season Pass. This is a nice incentive reminiscent of BO2 Nukedown. I expect at some stage, just like Nuketown, Free Fall will be made...
    FalconR6
    last modified by FalconR6
  • Ghosts Q & A

Hey all -   We know you have questions about certain aspects of the game, and we understand some are recurring between players. That said, we'd like to start have a weekly/biweekly Q & A session where we gat...
    candyslexia
  • What's up with the Aim Assist all of a sudden?

Maybe it's just my imagination... or maybe I just never noticed it before, but the aim assist suddenly feels much more dramatic.   Was it changed recently?   Ideally, aim assist should only come into play ...
    Nitron_F117
    last modified by Nitron_F117
  • Why can I not save classes in local, offline, splitscreen matches?

In all Call of Duty's since Modern Warfare 2 I could save my classes in local, offline, splitscreen games. In Ghosts there is always the message: Continue without saving. Am I the only person with this problem?
    Mc-Knights-XIII
    last modified by Mc-Knights-XIII
  • Nostalgia Map

So I would like to propose a simple question. Infinity Ward brought Terminal back from MW2 to MW3. Now while they didn't bring anything from MW to MW2, so Terminal was a kind of fluke if you will, and with Ghosts we a...
    Gambitual
    last modified by Gambitual
  • I preordered Ghosts, where's Free Fall?

I made the choice to preorder Ghosts after seeing what I thought was a dramatically improved COD release. While the devs are working out the lag (insta-death) issues, I would still like to play Ghosts, maybe even Free...
    RunAndGun1
    last modified by RunAndGun1
  • Candy answer us please

Hi Candyslexia,   i know you are in charge of the banning on the IW side. Can you tell us, have you actually permanently banned anyone yet, not VAC ban, but IW ban? Im sure im not alone in thinking that nothing...
    JustBetter
    last modified by JustBetter
  • PC community, DISCUSSION against RAM limitation on Ghosts

Please DISCUSS in this petition. If you have 6GB+Ram still do it. We need larger community of players right now this limitation did a backfire on them [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]   Message was edited by: jeepchick - ...
    Prototypx97
    last modified by Prototypx97
  • So, what specs SHOULD this game have?

What CoDG demands is way off. My PC can run all previous CoD titles including Black Ops II on max details just fine and I simply don't believe that Ghosts has graphics so much better. Yet when I chose the automatic re...
    HypnoDisk
    last modified by HypnoDisk
  • Call of Duty®: Ghosts Intel – Launch Countdown Double XP Week

To celebrate the upcoming launch of Call of Duty®: Ghosts on November 5th, we’re turning on Double XP for both Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II during the entire week o...
    GhostsNews
    last modified by GhostsNews
  • Ghosts MP details from the reveal event

Hey everybody - we know there are a lot of questions after the MP event so we thought we'd throw up a post with some facts for you! Feel free to leave any extra questions you may have and we'll do out best to answer t...
    candyslexia
  • According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!

If this is true I will be one very happy person. Here's the exact words from a Raven Dev. From an Ausgamers interview,   AusGamers: Is there ever a conversation to just dump aim-assist? Eric: [laughs] There&#...
    theunforgotten1990
    last modified by theunforgotten1990