• Error turned to gold!!

downloaded the new update last night. Dreaded error code after waiting twice. Noticed that someone posted you have to uninstall Ghosts and reinstall everything. Presto. Update in. Text my boy and was like let's run a ...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • It's just a loss...

Ran into a pretty good random we used to run with on MW3. Been running some pretty good games. Went outta town for the weekend and come back, and dude is bragging about his win streak. Was at 88. Well dam. 88 in a row...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Bad sportsmanship, take the loss

Running with my clan earlier tonight , we were playing a very good team in a game of HCTDM. It was real close then we started pulling away. We were up 20 and they backed out, game forfeited. They happened to jump back...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Invites

Is anyone having a problem receiving invites today. My friends and I are sending them to each other but we aren't receiving them
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Tons of XP....

Playing last night, it seems I was obtaining about 10,000 xp per round in HCTDM. I had the Elite double xp but it would've still been about 8-9000 per round. Did the XP change?
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Plus is required error?

I have a full year of psn plus and I'm getting an error that it's required to play onLine. Anyone else getting this error?
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Feeling bamboozled....

From the ps3 version of COD day one..hit detection was FANTASTIC. What the hell happened. I thought Ghosts was running dedicated servers. There is no way this is happening. I have instances where I'm shooting the enem...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • HCTDM Respawn timer.

When Ghosts first came out on PS3..the respawn timer was 15 seconds...jumped to Ps4 and noticed I got spawned killed 3 times with a 10-12 second span. Appears the Respawn timer is down to about 3-4 seconds. Why / when...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Ps4 Elites DO WORK!!

been pretty upset about the headset situation.  Found a video where a dude had the Sony Pulse Elite headphones and they worked. So I sold my ps3 and bought the headphones. The DONT work via the USB dongle...they ...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Headsets?!?

Im heading to pick up my new Ps4.  Am I understanding the Sony 7.1 wireless don't work?! I feel I'm going to be extremely disappointed.   THese are the sets I have   Wireless Stereo Headset | PS3T...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Squad members

What exactly is the purpose of the squad members you purchase when you can customize your guys anyway. I see that you start all over again at rank one, so it's a bit confusing.
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Headphones temporarily solved...

A bit upset that I'm not able to use my Sony 7.1...but I bought some wireless Beats headphones about 2 weeks ago and they come with a cable in case the battery dies. I plugged them in and presto...good audio. I think ...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Confirmation on servers?

I for one am very happy with the hit detection so far. With the occasional WTF moment here and there, I'm very impressed. I see around people are stating that the dedicated servers "aren't up yet". Does anyone happen ...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Hacker already.  Dangit....

Not sure what the hell is going on, but ran into a level 60 full prestige guy today.  I read that if they show in the killcam at the end (i play HCTDM)  it will show all the perks they have.  So the hac...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Ps4 version already out...

I know the ps4 releases on the 15th. I preordered the ps4 at best buy but forgot to order the game.  I decided to head to my local walmart and pick up the ps3 version and just pay $10 to upgrade when I pick up my...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Xbox One getting dedicated servers for Ghosts.

It's just been announced. Xbox One is getting dedicated servers on Cloud for Ghosts. Dammit.
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Invisible hack.

Ok. This is frustrating. Wy did they stop patching the game. We are playing hctdm and just getting killed left and right. Went back and watched the video, sure enough. Invisible. We reported him/her but I seriously do...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Sad to say, ive reached my breaking point..

Its official.  Black Ops 2 , sadly, is back in the box.  I feel cheated.  The connection is terrible, the game play is horrible and the bugs are insane.  Im a midnight release COD person....never a...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Clan tags...anyone!?!? please!!!

Im not sure if really people are looking at this forum that can assist. Im just wanting a reason why PMAC or PMAK is a prohibited clan tag. Ive been running this same clan tag on all of the COD and it still works on M...
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta
  • Please address the clan tag issue.

Im not even sure why this is an issue. Trying to use PMAC and its says its prohibited text, but i have seen 666 and KKK.  I mean really, lets step up your game Treyarch.....
    lykbutta
    created by lykbutta