• Is Richtofen Good?  Maxis Evil

Hey everyone I started this post over on CoDz and thought some of you may be interested in it.  Thanks for reading!   http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=32161
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • The trailer is released!

Check it out everyone!   Official Call of Duty®: Ghosts Extinction Reveal Trailer - YouTube     Looks extremely interesting.  What all do you think?
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Podcast Der Toten

Hello everyone!  FatedTitan here!  I just wanted to let everyone know about a podcast that some very knowledgeable zombie fans over on callofdutyzombies.com have put together called Podcast der Toten.  ...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Win a FREE Mob of the Dead Soundtrack from Podcast Der Toten

Find out the details in our latest episode!  You can find the episode here!   www.podcastdertoten.com     Hope we get some awesome entries from all of you!
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Podcast Der Toten and a Chance to Win FREE Uprising DLC

This week on Podcast Der Toten, we interviewed the creators and lead actor of Zombie Break Room, launch Titan's Time Trials, and tell you, the listener, how you can win a FREE Uprising DLC for whatever console you are...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Issue With Wave 4 Solved

There is an issue afffecting some, if not all users who are trying to select their Wave 4 preorder bonus. It is telling people that they have already selected ______ preorder bonus and they are ineligible for the preo...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Release Schedule

For those who don't know, Treyarch usually releases trailers between 10am and 12pm PST.  So for east coast, that would be between 1 pm and 3 pm EST.  So do your conversions for your time zone.  It's dif...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • So NOW they want to make a 24/7 playlist...

Wow.  Just wow.  Infinity Ward you are about 9 months late on this one.  People have been asking for a Dome 24/7 playlist since the game launched.  It would not have been hard to throw it in there ...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Where Are We Now:  A Guide to How We Got to Black Ops II Zombies

I decided to make this for all the new and old players that want to understand where we are in the plot of zombies.  I hope this helps some out.   Nacht was a test map.  This was meant as a hidden east...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Playlist Idea

Can we get a 6v6 playlist?  The name of it could be "Clan" and would cater to 6v6 matchups for clans.  Groups would be required to have 6 members to join the playlist.  That would create a fun clan matc...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • KillFastDieOften (Level 41 360) Recruiting Active, Premium Players

Hey I'm the leader of KfDo.  We are looking for active, premium players who will do clan ops.  I am looking for KDs above 1.3, but I may make an exception.  If you are interested in joining, apply on ou...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Sorry double post

Hey I'm the leader of KfDo.  We are looking for active, premium players who will do clan ops.  I am looking for KDs above 1.3, but I may make an exception.  If you are interested in joining, apply on ou...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • My Precious Burger Town!!!

Why have you Communised Burger Town!?!  There is no reason that you should have changed Burger Town to Russian.  That was a classic landmark of MW2 and you made it where a new player wouldn't even be able to...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • KillFastDieOften (level 30) Recruiting Premiums

Send FatedTitan a message on 360 if you are interested in joining.
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • For those looking for answers

Best place to check is CoDz.  They have all of the things so far figured out, even the secret letters hidden in the latest clue.  Check out the link.  Server has been updated to handle the traffic. &nbs...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • TACITUS

http://www.tacitus.com/
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Ammo Crate Support Killstreak

Can this be implemented?  It doesn't seem like it would be that hard, and it would be a great fit for a support streak.  Maybe make it an 8 point streak and it drops three ammo crates so team can all get some.
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • KillFastDieOften Recruiting Premiums

My clan, KillFastDieOften, is recruiting Xbox 360 premium members.  We are a level 11 clan with the intention of hitting 12 on the next clan operation.  I would love to have more people join our clan and par...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Free Xbox Live and Microsoft Points(also iTunes)

I know many people will say this is BS but it's not. It's an app on the App Store called "JunoWallet." Juno gets paid to get apps to the top of the leaderboards, so they give you money to download apps. All you have t...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan
  • Free Xbox Live and Microsoft Points(also iTunes)

I know many people will say this is BS but it's not. It's an app on the App Store called "JunoWallet." Juno gets paid to get apps to the top of the leaderboards, so they give you money to download apps. All you have t...
    fatedtitan
    created by fatedtitan