• Option to disable the DLC maps?

I think we need an option to disable the DLC maps because I personally don't like some of the news one e.g. Fog,   They did this in MW3 and it was a life saver.
    scotland-rules
    created by scotland-rules
  • Domination: New maps are really awful

Normally I'm a man of many words when I come on to these forums but today I join the terrible up grammar party by saying the following.   The new maps are really really bleeding **** and I mean really ****. I me...
    scotland-rules
  • Riot Shield Bug PS4

Hello,   I've been using the Riot Shield this last few weeks and I've noticed that the animation has been screwed up ever since they did the patch update for the Riot Shield to try and lessen the C4+RS combo. ...
    scotland-rules
  • A discussion on gun DLC

Hi,   I know this has been done to death but I'd like people to read before replying because what I'm saying isn't your 'usual' rant on gun DLC and all that I'm looking at it from a much more objective point of...
    scotland-rules
  • Going for C when we have A, B

In domination I don't understand why capping C is necessary. Now I'll give the scenario that I'm talking about.   Me and my team have A and B locked down secure and the enemy isn't spawning all over the place t...
    scotland-rules
  • The motivation of ranking up is somewhat diminished in ghosts.

Its something I didn't realise until I went and played Modern Warfare 3. I went on MW3 this week because a mate who isn't a fan of ghosts asked me too and I was a couple levels off being 80 and I kinda wanted to be le...
    scotland-rules
  • Is CoD still fun?

Its interesting because fun is different to everyone. My definition of fun could and is different to your definition of fun.   However one thing I've noticed and I've seen a few other comments about this is tha...
    scotland-rules
  • Is CoD still fun to play alone?

I find myself asking this is often now me and my friends are consumed with work and University, we find our gaming time much more limited than we once did. For example we all used to be able to play together and have ...
    scotland-rules
  • Bring back diversity

In call of duty Ghosts we need the diversity that previous CoDs has offered. Black Ops 2 was a complete run and gun shitfest and I'll be honest, I don't like it. Its not because I can't play Run and Gun, but the fact ...
    scotland-rules
  • The Bash Attack With Shield - Commando Attachment - Discussion

Hey,   Can we forget for a second the C4 + Riot Shield and get down to how effective the thing is overall?   The RS isn't effective, it doesn't block bullets well, unless you're looking directly at the p...
    scotland-rules
  • The Riot Shield

I honestly think that it is again useless in this game.   Apart from doing C4+Riot Shield its pretty useless.   Now many will tell me isn't really an offensive weapon and alas this is true, it isn't. How...
    scotland-rules
  • Why Hardcore S&R Doesn't Work

As the title suggests I'm going to attempt to explain HC S&R.   Simply put....right   It doesn't work and the reason it doesn't work is because it plays like regular S&D because unless you kill so...
    scotland-rules
  • When should changes to guns and equipment end?

It's funny we get a game in November but it isn't ready until August and September the following year.   I noticed with Black Ops 2 and MW3. I found that nerfs and buffs were being made really really far into t...
    scotland-rules
  • Is it really overpowered if it has a counter?

It's interesting to see so many people discuss what is and what isn't overpowered but 95% of the things that people say are OP do have a counter.   A good few examples:   IED/Expolosives = Sitrep and Bla...
    scotland-rules
  • Its just gotten dull now

It'll eventually happen with every long-lasting title franchise.   This game is massive improvement, don't get me wrong it is but it isn't anything remotely new. The thing is there isn't really anything to keep ...
    scotland-rules
  • When is the attitude to anti UAV/Satcom perks going to end?

It's an interesting debate actually because its only in the more modern CoDs that these debates have really taken off.   Cast our minds back to the first ever Black Ops, this game did something awe-inspiring it...
    scotland-rules
  • Is the clan App working?

Today for the first time in a longtime I tried to access the clan app. I've kept doing the updates and all but most of the day I haven't been able to get on it. It keeps saying 'service unavailable'
    scotland-rules
  • Why camping has actually benefited most CoD games.

Its easy to say that camping is one of the biggest things debated in CoD whether you actively take part in the debate or not. It's something every CoD lover or hater will remember.   Now personally I'm a fan of...
    scotland-rules
  • Another CoD based on MW2's criteria

Its true to say MW2 was my 'love CoD' I got introduced to the series in WAW and then when back and played MW1. However MW2 was the first CoD I played on at launch and really loved.   Now obviously I didn't like...
    scotland-rules
  • Suggestion Board for Forum(s) only?

Would it be possible to have a suggestions board for these forums only?
    scotland-rules