• LMG perfect aim achievement?

Has anyone gotten the LMG perfect aim achievement and if so how did you do it? The only thing i can think of is everyone having a Jug on the other team and standing right behind each other. But this will never happen.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • QS is supposed to be difficult?

I started playing this game in BO2 and everyone said dont qs until you practice in private matches so you can get a feel on how to do it. And then i hear people say well your kd is higher than mine because i snipe and...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Diamond division invite

I dont believe i am currently enrolled in diamond division correctly. I click on the diamond division invite on the clan wars info page, i click the timezone i want then and then i accept on the lower left side of the...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • 3v3 Scrims?

im looking for more competitive players to do scrims against? Our kd is around a 1.65 so we are not super good but still good enough. This will e-sports rules of course. This doesnt have to be a 3v3, it can be a 2v2 o...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Suddenly muting people

Im pretty sure there is a way to mute people with just by saying a couple of words, but is there a way to unmute the people you muted. If there is a way can someone tell how to mute and how to unmute the players.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • 2XP each day

Can anyone explain to me how i am constantly getting 2xp. Each day i check my stats and i get 4hrs of 2xp. Once the xp runs out it resets the next day. Im not complaining but i would like to reach each prestige more l...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • X1 Diamond division clan LVL 25

This clan is based mainly of objective players that play mainly of domination. We participate in every clan war and do our best to win each this means we will play all the game modes. We play daily, usually 7-11pm ET....
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Looking for Domination Players

Whats up everybody, i am currently looking for players that like to win and have fun. I am looking for people who play the objective, but also have good KDs. I am by no means looking for a clan, but if any of you want...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • 2v2?

Is anyone interested in doing 2v2,3v3 and 4v4s? If interested message Ethos Phantom.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • New Camos?

So i believe the new DLC camos come out tomorrow but somehow i see it in the store now. So i decided to buy and it will install but i dont see the option to use it in my camo options. but i still see other people usin...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Why not these nodes

I just got to look at the nodes for the recent clan war and how come there is hardly ever any blitz and SnD. These are mlg modes so i feel like they should be in every clan war. I like SnR, not so much cranked but the...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Im sick of WTF moments

Several games today games today i have thrown C4 and concussion grenades right in front of a person and they will explode but nothing happens except me getting killed by the person i was trying to stun or kill in the ...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Stats got reset

I got on a couple of days ago and i noticed that all my stats for gamemodes were reset. I changed my name a couple of hours before so i was thinking that that might be the reason, but i had some friends who didnot cha...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • League Play

I like doing clan battles, but its not the same as league.I understand that Ghosts wanted to do more clan based things, but i want some individual challenges that is similar to league play that i can do whenever im on...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • New maps

When are they going to include the maps in regular gamemodes instead of just playing the new maps? I prefer playing on all maps, not just a select few.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Clan XP

Do you get more xp for winning a clan war or finishing in the top 3? Last clan war we got a lot of points, but idk if that was for a different reason.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Not playing to win

Yesterday i joined into a match where i am on a nice win streak. It's currently me and a clanmate verse an entire clan. They are talking **** since they were with an entire team and it was just me and my friend; we st...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Xbox 360 clan

Looking for active call of duty players who are objective and winning base minded. We have a family feel for the most part. Clan is called RockStarLegends. We are currently level 13 and are in platinum division. Clan ...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Matchmaking?

This is referring to domination games. This is one of the first games that i cared a lot about my WL, and recently i have been playing with groups of 3 and it's almost impossible to win where you are being paired with...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • More Wins?

My clan has 6 people where the other clans have similar amounts, The nodes that we captured were 6 wins, now the enemy team over took them and to retake we need 12 wins. Have i been completely oblivious or has this al...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather