• Diamond division invite

I dont believe i am currently enrolled in diamond division correctly. I click on the diamond division invite on the clan wars info page, i click the timezone i want then and then i accept on the lower left side of the...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • League Play

I like doing clan battles, but its not the same as league.I understand that Ghosts wanted to do more clan based things, but i want some individual challenges that is similar to league play that i can do whenever im on...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • New maps

When are they going to include the maps in regular gamemodes instead of just playing the new maps? I prefer playing on all maps, not just a select few.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Clan XP

Do you get more xp for winning a clan war or finishing in the top 3? Last clan war we got a lot of points, but idk if that was for a different reason.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Not playing to win

Yesterday i joined into a match where i am on a nice win streak. It's currently me and a clanmate verse an entire clan. They are talking **** since they were with an entire team and it was just me and my friend; we st...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Xbox 360 clan

Looking for active call of duty players who are objective and winning base minded. We have a family feel for the most part. Clan is called RockStarLegends. We are currently level 13 and are in platinum division. Clan ...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Matchmaking?

This is referring to domination games. This is one of the first games that i cared a lot about my WL, and recently i have been playing with groups of 3 and it's almost impossible to win where you are being paired with...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • More Wins?

My clan has 6 people where the other clans have similar amounts, The nodes that we captured were 6 wins, now the enemy team over took them and to retake we need 12 wins. Have i been completely oblivious or has this al...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Domination players

Im not looking for a clan, but im looking for good dom players that like to win. GT: xRSLxTurnAround. If you are too lazy to send me a message, post your GT down below and ill message you.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Groundwar

Do wins in ground war count in clan wars?
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Recruiting for RSL

New clan looking for members,unfortunately, we left our last clan because there were too many inactive members so we are only level 2 without playing any clan wars. We only care about winning, but we do want our membe...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • FIX THE APP

Does anyone else get stuck at the loading dock when you select clan wars in the app? It happens to me all the time and the only way to get it to work is deleting the app and download it again. It's really annoying.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • New Clan War

When will the next clan war start? I understand that each lasts a week but when will the new one start?
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Fix Knifing

I understand that the knifing will never be the way i want it, but please could they do anything about it at all. Earlier i was playing infected on Warhawk and a guy ran in hit me instantly with no knifing motion. I w...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Clan details

How do i unlock the clan details? I know by fact that i am in the clan because it show it when i look at the call of duty app and i cant get anymore invites because it says im in the clan but i cant look at the clan d...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • UNC Elite

This clan is only available for those who attend UNC, went to UNC, or want to attend UNC. UNC is referred to any state college in the state of NC.
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • Easy Killstreaks

After playing BO2 i noticed that certain KS will be very easy to get. The way to get the advanced uav will be very easy to get for most good objective players playing dom they would be able to get an advance uav withi...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • What's OP?

What do you think will be the most op thing in Ghosts? Personally i think the Streaks will be most op
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather
  • DLC ideas and Prestige ideas for Ghosts

For the next Call of duty they should add more maps from previous call of duties. In MW3 they added Terminal which i loved playing, and in BO2 they have added Summit and Firing Range.I loved the Black ops maps and the...
    iamyourfather
    created by iamyourfather