• Dedicated Servers BO2

This has been a common topic that I know some have talked about and possibly confirmed over the past month or so. Just found it interesting that what was once a passionate topic hasn't been jumped all over since Drift...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Can't save my edited reply

Keep getting that orange bar on the bottom of the screen when I screw up and try to edit my typo's.   "Your content could not be saved due to an error (referenced above). If this problem persists, please contact...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Hard Point Enrage Anyone Else?

I can't stand point whoring in Hard Point. If you dance in and out of the objective to gain points for scorestreaks you're cheap and not playing the objective. I understand that there's a good possiblity your team wil...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Dislike Button for Posts

Its about time we get an dislike button option for posts. Some people just have bad ideas and attitudes. But its not abuse.
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Whats your strategy to freeze rounds during the Maze Switches (Richtofen EE) ?

We all know working on ee's during low rounds makes things easier. So during Richtofen's ee on Buried, whats your method for rounds not to start during the colored switches in the maze?   If we get the sequence ...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Hitman Absolution deal for 360

I know this is off-topic even for the BO2 off-topic forum, but just had to draw some attention to this steal. The 360 has it for sale on the marketplace for $9.99. Hitman:Absolution didn't sell nearly as well as expec...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Dual Wield Camo?

I've been using the B23R since launch as a secondary. I have most of the camo's. So I started to use the dual wield B23R for the Combat Efficiency Challenge for killing with the dual wield attachment. So in the proc...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Best my butt

I just changed my search preferences to best. I've always had it set to normal. It is by far the worst connection I've ever had. I was reading a thread the other week about someone having issues turning their sights ...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Fulfilled? I think so.

All in all, I think BO2 is going to leave me fulfilled. I really enjoyed the campaign. I'll say multiplayer is "good" even though I have had issues and can't seem to play as much as I'ld like too due to frustration. Z...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • ERROR blah blah blah

ERROR AimTarget_GetTagPos: Cannot find tag [j_head] on entity   Bueller...., Bueller..., Bueller..., anyone? Just another reason I get kicked, that I'll never understand? Don't get me wrong. I play way more tha...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Joined Illegally?

ERROR You have joined this session illegally.   Thats twice today I've got this meassage after a game is loading, but then fails and take me back to the lobby by myself. The first time, earlier this afternoon, ...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Campaign Pos/Neg review.

First off, I loved the campaign. Thought it was a great storyline. There are just 4 details in the campaign that I felt I wanted to comment on.   1.  The create your own loadout. Pos.   &nbs...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • God I miss Call of Duty

Saving Private Ryan was just on cinemax. Memory lane kicked in I had to post this. Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers, Miracle at St Anna, The Pacific. These bring back memories of Call of Duty 1,2,3 and WaW so viv...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Who helps you discover the story?

Ever since Ascension I've been subscribed to ngtzombies and playthegame for Easter Egg help. I'm not a fan of spoiler or leaked future maps though. Any other think tank zombie channels worth checking out? Who helps yo...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • I'm a beta testing guinea pig, you?

The spawns in this game are ridiculous and the spawn trappers just as bad. I hate to spend time rehashing my lowlights in BO2 but maybe thats what needs to happen in order for it to stop. I made just 1 of many videos ...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Next DLC Trailer

I can already see it now. Big explosions, bigger and better gametypes. Big maps with great sight lines for sniping and tight close combat on small maps. When in reality a big part of this community are struggling with...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Slippers?

Do all soldiers run around with slippers in the future? Cause I can't hear a thing. I've been using my ears to my advantage since day 1 with CoD4. It keeps me alive. And people that use Dead Silence should have that a...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Hardpoint? WTF?

Why would you have pre determined points to capture in order? It needs to be random. I want to battle for positions. Not just be defended by players with good memories who camp in corners. Can you change it for me and...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • Get out my Spawn!!!!

Any chance of ever getting rid of spawn killing? This is the 6th extremely popular CoD multiplayer and I still find myself rage quiting after extensive spawn killing. Ok, I understand Nuketown is made for chaotic tigh...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer
  • MW2 dreams?

Anyone else start dreaming about MW2 yet? I had one last night. It somehow incorporated eating special food that comes with the game. Something like weightwatchers but it was MW2 food. It comes in special bags and y...
    bkblazer
    created by bkblazer