• Platinum winners looking for clan members

Looking for clan members to join our clan xbx 360/xbox one we have 62 members all active Remaining places left 38 level 16 clan so we will be looking for members with 1.0 or better k/d Won the last war and won ...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Lethal gaming 1 xbox 360/xbox one

Looking for Members to join our 2nd roster Roster one lethal gaming is full and max clan level 25 lethal gaming 1 roster just opened and we have 45 members apply via the app Lethal gaming is well known clan all ...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Want to join probably the best clan out there (lethal gaming)

Xbox 360 and xbox one Not many spaces left do you want to be part of the 64x winners of call of duty elite? Winners of platinum 5 times in a row Apply to join lethal gaming well know clan all over the place last c...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Lethal Gaming recruiting 360/xb1 and PS3/4

One of the best clans out there alongside lethal-energy and wicked Currently there main roster which is max level 25 red tags and in diamond is fulll.; so they have no opened up another roster called Lethal Gaming...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Come and join one of the best clans out there

Lethal gaming well known clan one of the best out there 64x call of duty elite champions They tonk clan wars easy won platinum every single time by getting around 1400 cp you tube twitch sponsored the lot re...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Clan question about ps and xbox users

Right am in a clan on xbox and it shows 90 members on the app.my mate in the same clan but on playstation but to him it shows 30 members on the app why is that? also does the scoring from ps users count towards the ...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Looking for Very active Clan xbox one

I am looking for a very active clan that take part in clan wars i have the cod app. Must be active and have alot of members,dont want to be joining a clan that gives up when there losing and dont bother playing.i hav...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Last chance to join Platinum winners clan

This is one last call out to join us. clan roster locked down is 10pm pst today.this was posted on Twitter by beechwood   Key stats 66 members Age 21 plus Level 16 winners of platinum twice winers of Gold ...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Recruiting clan members winners platinum

xbox one and xbox 360 platinum currenly level 15 went from 10 to 15 in half a night uk and us players clan wars summary 1st 1st 1st 3rd 1st won the last war and unlocked some gear. looking for loyal members...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Anyone need LT commander or co leader

I can run the xbox one side of things or help out on both consoles. Am looking for decent mature clan Solid clan that play together my stats are as fellows prestige 9 k/d 1.60 w/l 1.33
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Looking for top clan

Am looking at joining a top clan.active clan a winning clan my k/d is 1.60 w/l is 1.3 i think or higher xbox one only
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • anyone need lt commander to open up xb1 recruitment?

Any clans out there need lt commander to open up xb1 recruitment i play on xbox one.and i could start recruiting for the xb1 side?make the clan bigger message me
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Looking for xbox one clan

Am looking for Xbox one clan to join. the clan am currently with are not active what so ever. Uk clan preferred     my stats k/d 1.6 prestige 8 nearly 9 Ranked top 10 in kill confirmed
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • 360/xbone/playstation clan members wanted

We are recruiting players for our  clan. Clan wars starts weds 15th January and we would like to add more players to the clan before then.. currently we have members on 360/Xbox one and playstation side Decen...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Looking for members to join our clan

xbox one and xbox 360 clan members welcome we started out 2 weeks ago and have over 40 members. we won the last clan war on cod ghost.and were looking for more members to join us. clan lock roster is to do but they...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Roster lock in place but they wont reveal what time join now

Roster lock has ben put in place but they wont reveal what time it will happen. so this is your last chance to join our clan or any other clan once the roster is locked you wont be able to help out the clan in clan w...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Clan wars starts today come and join strong clan

Members 42 across 3 platforms xbox 360/xbox one/ps4 We won the last war we hope to win this war. clan is getting stronger by the day. we started out 2 weeks ago and have come along way. level 8 nearly 9 42 membe...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Clan members wanted mature players only

Looking for some xbox one members to join our clan. mature players only we do not want screaming kids.am currently running the xbox one side of things. as we have a 360 commander. any screaming kids on the xbox one...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Wanting to join xbox one clan

Am looking for a clan to join a good clan. am an active player and i have the app. Mature clan prefered. my stats are k/d 1.59 w/l 60 percent Ranked in the top 10 on kill confirmed   xbox one clan am looki...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny
  • anyone want to join my clan

i guys would anyone like to join my clan we have 30 strong members cross 360 and xbox one were on the look out for more members min requirements 16 plus mature gamers if that's you search UK TOPBOIS via the app a...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    created by Mess1ahBrowny