• [UK] [21+] [XB1] ~ [Platinum/Diamond Division] recruiting active adults for competitive fun.

"Recruiting adults for competitive fun..." sounds like an advert for a dogging site, but NO in fact we play CoD Ghosts   ABOUT US : We started 17th Gurkha Clan in 2011 as a tribute to the British soldiers who s...
    spike
    last modified by spike
  • Ghosts Q & A

Hey all -   We know you have questions about certain aspects of the game, and we understand some are recurring between players. That said, we'd like to start have a weekly/biweekly Q & A session where we gat...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Lethal gaming 1 xbox 360/xbox one

Looking for Members to join our 2nd roster Roster one lethal gaming is full and max clan level 25 lethal gaming 1 roster just opened and we have 45 members apply via the app Lethal gaming is well known clan all ...
    Mess1ahBrowny
    last modified by Mess1ahBrowny
  • Want to join probably the best clan out there (lethal gaming)

Xbox 360 and xbox one Not many spaces left do you want to be part of the 64x winners of call of duty elite? Winners of platinum 5 times in a row Apply to join lethal gaming well know clan all over the place last c...
    Mess1ahBrowny
  • Where's Headquarters?!

Not sure about anyone else.... but i want headquarters back!!   such an awesome way to build some serious XP (if on the right team)   BRING. IT. BACK!!!
    karl_fr
    last modified by karl_fr
  • Looking for an active Xbox 1 Clan

I'm looking for an active Xbox ONE clan that plays daily, mature and is a high level and competes well in clan wars..I'm willing to put in the time for clan wars and play daily with the members. Yes, I have a positive...
    TooKool21
    last modified by TooKool21
  • Looking for 360 Clan

K/D 2.16 W/L 3.0   Gamertag: Nopr0blemz   second o is a zero.
    nopr0blemz
    last modified by nopr0blemz
  • Looking for xbox one clan

Gamertag: MacTrojan KD: 0.900 WL: 1.000@
    Kbmay44
    last modified by Kbmay44
  • Looking for a clan

New to all of this clan stuff but I'm looking for a clan on Xbox 1.   Gamertag: CoachFools KDR: Would be over 1 but my dad has recently been addicted to the online gameplay and he is brutal haha.   I'm a ...
    rossmt21
    last modified by rossmt21
  • LOOKING FOR A CLAN ON *XBOX ONE*

My gamertag is DeckApe254 I'm 25yrs old My KD ratio sucks right now haven't really been playing I'm not the best but I'm pretty good My favorite is Domination on hardcore
    DeckApe254
    last modified by DeckApe254
  • Looking for a Team to join...

31yrs old Looking for a clan that is competitive and organized but friendly and not overly concerned with K/D ratios (mine is .9, wife's .4)....My wife also plays and would be a bonus for us to both join.  Had a ...
    Ceazer2801
    last modified by Ceazer2801
  • Looking for Very active Clan xbox one

I am looking for a very active clan that take part in clan wars i have the cod app. Must be active and have alot of members,dont want to be joining a clan that gives up when there losing and dont bother playing.i hav...
    Mess1ahBrowny
  • sOa Brother Hood ( GOLD DIVISION ) LVL 13

SOA BROTHER HOOD is at WAR SMALL CLAN LOOKING FOR A COUPLE ACTIVE MEMBERS WE HOLD NUMBER 1 IN ARE DIVISION WE DON`T CARE ABOUT UR K/D OR UR W/L WE JUST WANT MORE MEMBERS ALL ARE WELCOME HERE PLEASE APPLY FOR T...
    RavensFan
    last modified by RavensFan
  • The Spawns can't even handle 6v6, how will it even work with 12v12?

I constantly get spawn Killed. I play with people who also constantly die after spawning. I know there's a slew of people who constantly get spawned killed, regardless of what game type they play.   If your sp...
    Paddi
    last modified by Paddi
  • What gives with all the dashboarding?

I haven't played for the last 4-5 days due to family and social commitments.  I got off work early today and was looking forward to spending a bit of quality time on this game.  First match I got in was abou...
    WKMMS
    last modified by WKMMS
  • level 16 clan looking for liutenant..

looking for someone to help rebuild my KAoZ clan as i dont have much time to play anymore.. msg Malefyk Raven
    HavykRaven
    last modified by HavykRaven
  • Patch 28/1

So, dead silent is now dead silent (still countered somewhat by Amplify).  A change which will encourage more movement, a good thing!!   Increased XP on operations, also good.   Reduced lean kill, res...
    admunday
    last modified by admunday
  • {Xbox 1} Looking for a clan. 1.41 K/D

Looking for a clan that already has a lot of members. Where all the members team up when ever they are one. That plays Clan Wars and or GB at least every day. Knows there call outs and how to work together for the win...
    Wasabi_Lobby
    last modified by Wasabi_Lobby
  • Recruiting clan members winners platinum

xbox one and xbox 360 platinum currenly level 15 went from 10 to 15 in half a night uk and us players clan wars summary 1st 1st 1st 3rd 1st won the last war and unlocked some gear. looking for loyal members...
    Mess1ahBrowny
  • Looking for a clan or team

I'm 25 with a mic. I am a mostly OBJ/Support player. I communicate well and know most callouts. My K/D is around a 1.97 but I havent' played this game much either so it's still on the rise. If you want to know anythin...
    xXSACR1F1CEXx
    last modified by xXSACR1F1CEXx