• Cracking job N-Space

From what I have seen so far this game looks fantastic. Especially after MWM, which was a bit disappointing since the latency errors were so frequent. Ill actually make my return if I find this as enjoyable as WaW was...
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • The Ranking Guide

Firstly Let’s Start With The Easy Stuff! Missions! Missions: These are rarely added but more and more are being added, this is the most easy and prime way to rank up on this site complete ever...
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Type 99ers

How many of us are there and why do you use it over the other weapons?
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Counter-Anti-Anonymous Tactic

Fireproof. Or maybe bigger knife.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • DS Community Ranks

Pvt-PFC-L/Cpl-Cpl-Sgt-SSgt-GSgt-MSgt-1stSgt-MGSgt-SgtMaj-2ndLt-1stLt-Cpt-Maj-LtC ol-Col-BGen-MGen-LGen-Gen -----------------------------------------------------------------------------> Major Dave-G41/SVT ------...
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Tournament Suggestions.

I was thinking of setting up a tournament but wanted to let you lot have a say in what it will be. Post any ideas you have. Sunday I will add them onto the original post and you could vote for what you want.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Monikos Mission 5/31

Heres the link. http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=monikos-mission-531 I wont be able to do one tommorow but Tuesday I will. Sorry if its too easy. Closed. Results soon
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Repairs

My DS is being repaired so dont ask me to play. Thanks. Ill find out when I get it back and post it here.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Finally

When I come back theres been a lot of activity. But shame I wont be on in a while due to me sending my DS off  to be repaired. :grin: So I can do well in matches. I will still be on the forums but dont ask me to ...
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Tournament Final

Due to the lack of players the final will be between KAARGH, Cm Alberto and Eve of War.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Website rank

I have been demoted from a gunnery sergeant to a sergeant. Yet I have done nothing wrong.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • MATtKs

Please help here. Also you may want to update your avatar. Otherwise you cant receive messages. Thanks. Please delete this thread.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Just wondering About The Controls.

I have been looking into the Wii version of WaW. I was wondering about what the controls are like. I have heard that Wii users can pull of amazing shots. But I was wondering about movement. How easy is it? Thank You ...
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Tournament 1st round

Here is the First Round Eve of War vs Lou DS King vs Kaargh Stefpcxp vs Tyson Good luck. Due to the amount of players the final is a 3 way battle.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • **Unofficial Poll** Best HQ Team mate?

Hello soldiers, you may have seen several unofficial polls in the past couple days. The reason is basically because of all these pointless flame threads and negative threads so why not make a friendly poll a day. Now ...
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • One Place Left for the Tourny

Anyone interested please post here. We need one more person.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Anyone noticed this?

If you play online most players try to be Allies. Its funny in 2 on 1s because they still lose. AXIS HAVE THE BEST WEAPONS. Just wanted this bit to stand out
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Major-Daves Missions. 5/5

Mission goes live in 50 min.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Trigger problem

Recently my DS triggers have been not working properly some days they work others they dont does anyone know whats up with them. Maybe I can use it as an excuse to get a DSi.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave
  • Major-Daves Missions. 4/5

The mission will be live at 12pm on these forums. It will be open for one hour.
    Major-Dave
    created by Major-Dave