• CODBlackIce

Fellow forum goers, please allow CODBlackIce to respond before giving in to a need to respond yourselves.   Sir or Madam: Regarding COD Ghosts PS3 English Community thread: http://community.callofduty.com/thr...
    Kothar44
    created by Kothar44
  • Bold move or death knell?

Wall of text warning   After viewing a thread that shows Ghosts currently having under 200k online at any time on both the PS3 and PS4 combined, I began to wonder why.   I know a lot of old school COD fans...
    Kothar44
    created by Kothar44
  • Hey Moderators

Can one of you take a look at the three threads by IPLAYDIRTY?  It seems to me they violate the spam and hostility/toxicity tenets of the forum guidelines.  I for one do not see why any of these are allowed ...
    Kothar44
    created by Kothar44
  • League is pathetic

Now, I only use league to quickly get me from level 1 to level 10 so I can create custom classes and choose score sreaks in multiplayer after prestiging; so I could really care less if I win or lose League games, but ...
    Kothar44
    created by Kothar44
  • most recent hotfix

I wanted to give this some time to see if it was just bad luck or not, but since the last hot fix a few days ago I have gone 87 matches with only two positive and my kdr over that time is 0.27 yes, 0.27.  I seem ...
    Kothar44
    created by Kothar44
  • Will the last person turn out the lights?

Sunday prime time, only 228,000 people online (less than 10% of units sold.)  I tried a HC TDM and there were only 19,000 people playing. I'm in Seattle Washington and got matched with people in Indiana, Texas, A...
    Kothar44
    created by Kothar44