• Season Pass Question?

Hey all. First up, I do not know whether to post this in the Xbox 360 section, or the Xbox One section. Yesterday, I bought a season pass for $65 on my Xbox One. I have Ghosts on the One and the 360. I then (today) we...
    uhZay
    last modified by uhZay
  • Getting False Reported.

Let me first start out by saying that i have NEVER cheated or used any modified equipment in any way to benefit my game play. I am a legit tenth prestige with a 2.4 kdr ( never dashboarded ). It seems that almost ever...
    biggirl123
    last modified by biggirl123
  • DEVS: You nerfed the AK?

Really?   Stop catering to the whiners who will never be satisfied with anything you do. Heavy Duty mode and its rapid demise are a prime example of why catering to the whiners is pointless.   You are alie...
    Unterhopft
    last modified by Unterhopft
  • Cod Ghosts 1st DLC

Can anyone tell me the exact time the DLC drops? Will it be at midnight or like 6am. I don't want to stay up all night to wait for something that comes up next day. I'm in Eastern time, if you can't tell me the exact ...
    MansonCharles
    last modified by MansonCharles
  • Season Pass Scam

Today I decided to purchase the Season Pass for Ghosts so I bought a $50 gift card. I was very suprised to see this was not enough money when I attempted to buy the Season Pass. It seems Microsoft are now charging tax...
    Goresh14
    last modified by Goresh14
  • Accidentally joined a modded lobby last night. Is there a way that I can reset my stats/rank?

Last night I was playing the new game mode blitz online. I was having a lot of fun until I mistakenly joined a modded lobby. The game started as normal until I got a kill then I started ranking up, like really fast. I...
    bucknatty
    last modified by bucknatty
  • Snipers MUST be addressed next patch

Snipers are really breaking this game right now for my friends, a lot of people I play with, and myself. What you did earlier was a worthless placebo. Snipers 1) should have slow ADS 2) should flinch a lot when shot t...
    AlteredVista
    last modified by AlteredVista
  • The definitive class for having highest KD possible

what is the absolute optimal class for getting the best KD? I'll start with a class and make adjustments to make the class the best for camping/getting best KD   Remington Tracker Silencer   IED   ...
    kustom shoota
    last modified by kustom shoota
  • An Idea for a Gametype Possibly

So me and my friends were talking about possible gametypes they would like to see in Call of Duty and I talked about a gamemode called "HotPotato." It would be a free for all gametype but someone is randomly chosen to...
    Thatpiganut
    last modified by Thatpiganut
  • Is there a way to derank or reset myself?

Well as you probably know there are multiple modded lobbies going around. You can easily go into one by simply searching for domination. I know this because when i went online to search for domination i was put into w...
    BoohYaah
    last modified by BoohYaah
  • I think the magnum needs some fixing

My view is if a weapon is hardly used by anyone than some investigating into why should be done and adjusted accordingly. Why buy a cutlery set and only use the forks type of thing. Its a 2 shot kill weapon with very...
    Ajaffaroo
    last modified by Ajaffaroo
  • If I buy DLC without the Season Pass does it still carry over?

So yeah I play X360 & XBONE and want to get the DLC to play on both do I have to buy it on each console or does it stay and carry over to each?
    demonstaradzz1604
    last modified by demonstaradzz1604
  • Not playing to win

Yesterday i joined into a match where i am on a nice win streak. It's currently me and a clanmate verse an entire clan. They are talking **** since they were with an entire team and it was just me and my friend; we st...
    iamyourfather
    last modified by iamyourfather
  • Major imbalances that are dictating the way your game is played.

IED's are everywhere in this game. they have a huge blast radius, if you're lucky enough to be able to destroy one with a bullet before it's triggered to detonate, shouldn't you be rewarded for your awareness?  I...
    l16ht
    last modified by l16ht
  • why do you use armor piercing

okay for all you geniuses using armor piercing bullets on your vks, honey badger,k7, etc. its a waste of a attachment slot and squad points its only good for shooting down air control, juggernaut, maniac, and ballisti...
    pat5457
    last modified by pat5457
  • Omg playing mw2

Just started playing mw2 and surprised theres alot of people still playing i found a match quicker than on ghosts and a full groundwar lobby   man i missed this game, the guns, maps and streaks   i can ja...
    Ajaffaroo
    last modified by Ajaffaroo
  • I have little incentive to play anymore.

Before you think I am whining little kid read carefully and think , I love Call of Duty with a certain passion so please hear me out. I am a Call of Duty veteran and have played across platforms since Call of Duty 2,...
    DalekonDrugs
    last modified by DalekonDrugs
  • Quick Question... What is the "Tryhard/N00b Gun" in this game?

Not saying there is anything wrong with Tryhards and N00bs at all, I'm cool with both   You know the ACR, FAMAS gun...   I'm not sure at all as I haven't used the SMGs or ARs, but from what I've seen I'd ...
    ooOutraageousoo
    last modified by ooOutraageousoo
  • IW, About Heavy Duty: It's time to go

Its been a month, so its ok to call this playlist an official failure. It was never needed, and it's taking up a playlist slot that could be used for a much more popular objective mode like Demo or HQ. It debuted in 3...
    NoLifeKing32
    last modified by NoLifeKing32
  • OK not sure what happened!!!???

OK so my clan is in platinum division we were in second place in the clan wars now that clan wars is over we got the Triad reticle unlocked.. but no camo. Keep in mind we came in SECOND place not first so how did we e...
    Aprilking87
    last modified by Aprilking87