• Ideas for the next COD

It seems a new title is pumped out every year and IMO I like the Modern Warfare theme (MW - MW2 - B-Ops), but what would you like to see in the next title ? Here are a couple quick thoughts: 1. More interaction ...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • In Memory of....

Sorry, this is off topic, but Memorial Day is just around the corner.... Some Quotes for the Bravest of the Brave: History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid. --General Dwight Eisenh...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • HT Projector, Help?

I want to setup a Home Theater (HT) Projector for my gaming experience (XBOX360). Here are a few details: -approx. 9' throw -want to use a 90" screen -projector mounted ontop of a big cabinet (approx 9') away, not ...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Thought on Final Kill Cam

Just curious on your opinion on the Final Kill Cam..... here is just a thought. Change it to ONLY show the winning side?  So when playing HQ, Domination, CTF, Demolition, etc.. when the round ends and sides ch...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • What about Double COD Points ?

OK, I too can't wait to get home from work and start playing the new Map Pack..... and then there is the D-XP weekend. Well, I have made it to 15/50 and Exp does nothing for me...  I hope this weekend also mea...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Treyarch, Help out 15/50 Prestige Players

Treyarch. Please consider the following: Once you reach 15th Prestige (50 level) the experience bar goes away.  When challenges are completed, games won (or lost), even contracts that include experience poi...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Black OPS 15th Prestige - Now What

Treyarch. Please consider the following: I am now 15th Prestige in Black OPS and noticed that I still have numerous weapons, attachments, and other items I still need to purchase and eventually use.  To som...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Don't give these PUNKs too much credit

I too am tired of all these PUNKs taking advantage of flaws in the game...  over the past week alone there have been 20+ threads on the "Gold Gun Glitch"!  Very annoying.... and yes we (the law abiding playe...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Sound Control?

WAW had it, will Black-OPS have it??  I use the turtle-beach head set and found hearing your enemy run near by is really helpful, however.... MW2 you could only increase or decrease ALL sounds....  I am hopi...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Please Revise Point System

I am a little frustrated with the point system in TDM or other point scoring system based on kills, from past COD's. For Example:[ A good player (player # 1) gets a great score of 25 kills and only 5 deaths, if eac...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Game scoring could be better...

It would be nice if the soring system would reward the better players a little more, for example: 1)If you get a great game and go 24-8 and another player goes 24-32, you both have the same score! :o,: Perhaps for...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Is the Gore Necessary?

With MW2 on the horizon, I just wonder what everyone thought of the "extra" bloody graphics and animations added to W@W versus the previous COD:MW? Nades, Bettys, Artillery, etc.. can really make a mess of the play...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Control of YOUR Post

Wouldn't it be nice if you create a POST, and since "you" are the OP, you can delete any additonal posts in YOUR thread. Of course, wouldn't want this power to get abused.  But when you make a good post or a gui...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • I GUESS I AM A NOOBCAKE!!!!

I have decided to stop Prestiging up and just enjoy the game, to include trying other weapons and complete challenges.  Sounds fair enough right? Well, based on another post in this Forum, if MP40 is your #1.....
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Hacked LeaderBoard

Have any of you seen some of the top players on the LeaderBoard. It is very frustrating, to see so many hacked stats. Here is an example of top Kill/Death Ratio (KDR): 32789  kills  and  1 death ?...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Challenge Buster - whats yours?

I have decided not to Prestige up any further (7th, lvl65) and start to focus on completing challenges. After reviewing challenges, I made one of the custom setups as follows: Primary: Type-99 (HMG), w/ bayonet,...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • OMG, have you seen the top KDR?

Wow...  that is just so wrong!!! I decided to look at the LEADERBOARD and sort by different options; Exp, Kills, Time Played, etc.. When I selected Kill/Death Ratio, I had to wipe my eyes (twice): 32789 ...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Nothing to be proud of - maybe

Ok, I was looking over my stats the other day and noticed (again) something not proud of.... My consecutive Deaths or Death Streak:  17 I hope I never do that again (or do worse).... it must have been long ...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • Battle Career stats

Can someone help explain? On the "My Battle Career" stats, in the lower portion (My Recent Matches), there is the following. Date | Map Name | Mode | Outcome | Rank Rank?  What is this showing? Is it...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40
  • GAME Log - add yours

GAME LOG Just thought I would show briefly how my gaming went last night. And for the record, I was intentionally trying to complete several different challenges, so my over all game was not "ON". Total Time pl...
    MoNaRcH40
    created by MoNaRcH40