• How Often Do You Take Responsibility

How Often Do You Take Responsibility when YOU get team killed ?   Every time ? 3/4 of the time ? 1/2 of the time ? 1/4 of the time ? Never ?   I am asking this because I was participating in another on...
    hairybubba1963
    created by hairybubba1963
  • I Haven't bought MW3 yet, Should I ?

I'm really not looking for comments from obvious fanboys or people that ***** just to *****. I'd prefer you take my Like and Dislikes from previous COD title into account when replying to my question.   Things I...
    hairybubba1963
  • Xbox Console Been Freezing After Recent Blops 2 Updates ?

My Console has been freezing a couple times a day when playing Blops 2 ever since the title update that came with the new maps. I've seen others report the same and a few more say it's been happening to them after thi...
    hairybubba1963
  • I Thought I'd Seen Cheap Before

Noob busting is fun for all but how much of an advantage is too much ? What I have seen today is beyond cheap IMO. Here are some things I have seen today that I think has shown just how cheap and weak some of the peo...
    hairybubba1963
  • Serious About Resetting / Banning Boosters ?

I think not. I just got through / disgusted looking at the leaderboards. I went there with the intent to watch some games of the top players. Thought I might get some tips or insite on how some of the elite play the ...
    hairybubba1963
  • Is Theater Mode Broken ?

When I try to watch anything in theater now it just sits there thrying to load and never completes. Doesn't matter if it's my own games or another player. Is this happening to anybody else ? It used to work for me but...
    hairybubba1963
  • I Was Going To Ask.....

I was going to ask if they have fixed the hard freezing problems but is obvious from the active threads that they haven't. I returned my copy of BO2 for a full refund a week or 2 back thinking I would wait until the f...
    hairybubba1963
  • This Lag Is Un F'n Believable

Is everybody on here lagging like I am ? I mean I can't play a game without getting shot around corners and people skipping across the screen like it was 1970 or something. I'm really just curious if this is just a f...
    hairybubba1963
  • Are All BUES31011 Coded Disks Broken ?

I'm one of the lucky people that have a copy of BlackOps 2 that won't work at all without freezing my system. I have noticed that a lot of US players having this problem have a blue ray code of BLUES31011.   I a...
    hairybubba1963
  • Gimme a F'n Break !

Hey Trearch....   I'm as patient and understanding as the next guy, probably more so since I write code for a living too but this is unbeleivable. I mean really. I can't even play the damn campaign. You guys ar...
    hairybubba1963
  • I Can Finally Play Multiplayer !

After two solid days of my PS3 hard crashing I can finally play a little multiplayer. I still freeze when playing the campain or play local multiplayer with the drone players but so far I can play online multiplayer ...
    hairybubba1963
  • What is your bandwidth in the Options and Does It Matter ?

I'm just wondering if the Bandwidth number shown in Options indicates how well your hits will register in a game. Mine shows to be between 2000 and 3000 on any given day. I'd like to know how it compares to others and...
    hairybubba1963
  • BFBC2 vs MW2. What a Joke !

I'm so tired of reading how Battlefield Bad Company 2 is going to answer every girl's prayers. Have you played the demo ? Is that what you want ? Go play it then ! I mean really, BFBC2 is a cool game, but it's no C...
    hairybubba1963