• Stonehaven???

Hi guys/girls,   Just  quick question about stonehaven,   Is it still in the public playlist map rotation?   I ask because ive not even seen in come up for vote since launch week but havent seen...
    Project-VAG-DANO
    created by Project-VAG-DANO
  • Sliding Camo Challenge Clarification?/Challenges Help

Hi guys, ive been trying to complete the sliding camo challenge on the Honeybadger,   But ive noticed that not all sliding kills seem to count.   For example sometime ill get a kill while mid slide that ap...
    Project-VAG-DANO
  • PS3/PS4 Cross Platform Gaming - Technically possible

Just been reading through the PS4 FAQ and stumbled upon this; (Copy & Paste direct from FAQ)   Can PS4 and PS3 users play together online, cross-platform?The functionality is technically possible and some dev...
    Project-VAG-DANO
  • Calm Before the Storm

As we all know Ghosts is due to release in only a few hours time now,   May be a good time to take a holiday from the forums     Start expecting thread after thread after thread of the same issue bei...
    Project-VAG-DANO
  • Squads: New Info, What do you think of it?

Inside Call of Duty: Ghosts' Squads Mode - IGN   Firstly, thats the link to the IGN videos on squads,   Anyone have any thoughts on what this will be like?     At first i wasnt so sure, Spec-Ops...
    Project-VAG-DANO
  • Sat Com Question

Has anything been said about the longevity of a sat com?   Does it only show enemies for 30 or seconds like previous UAVs or will be deployed until it is destroyed by the enemy?     Personally i would...
    Project-VAG-DANO