• lieutenant s and soldiers can invite? HELP!!!!!

Can someone please tell me why soldiers are allowed to invite people to clans now? And is their a way I can turn that off I only want me and my lieutenants to invite people a privilege earned. Can someone help me?!
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • level 25 clan ps3 seeking serious gamers

Look up [RNKZ] ROUGHNECKZ clan  PS3 we are currently recruiting, we have recently been invited into the diamond division and are... Seeking dedicated soldiers to grow with us as we look towards our red tags and a...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • More positions in clans needed.

I feel that Soldier, Lieutenant commander, and commander are really plain, like I want a 5-6 ranks so I can promote my members, sometching for them to work for, seems like once you get like forty people in your clan i...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • [RNKZ] Roughneckz Lvl 22 ps3

Currently recruiting now that we won our platinum division this past clan wars, looking for serious and active gamers, day to day active. CLAN STATS 1.24 KDR 56% W/L 36 MEMBERS   We are really competitive so ...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • Clans interested in merging read!!!!

We are the Roughneckz clan, we are looking for any small clans to merge with, we currently have... -35 members (recently kicked 12 for inactivity) -LEVEL 19 that close to red tags -overall KDR of 1.25 -win percent...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • Recruiting active gamers (ps3) [RNKZ]

Roughneckz is now recruiting active gamers to Participate in next clan war We have won our division in this clan war, and now are beginning preparations For next clan war. Qualifications: -active gaming -1.0 kdr...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • Recruiting for RNKZ All platforms

ROUGHNECKZ [RNKZ] 34 MEMBERS LVL. 17 CLAN CURRENTLY WINNING OUR GOLD DIVISION RECRUITING MEMBERS PLEASE POST KDR'S -KDR OF 1.0 AND HIGHER -MIC OPTIONAL BUT WOULD BE BETTER TO HAVE -ACTIVE GAMER CHECK US...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • Roughneckz recruiting

First place in our gold division Level 16 clan Ps3 (looking for recruits to start our Xbox lineup) Recruiting requirements... -must have a 1.0 or better -please have a mic (if not you are still eligible) -must ...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • Small clans looking to merge?

We are The Roughneckz [RNKZ] WE ARE LOOKING TO MERGE AND RECRUIT WITH ANY INDIVIDUALS OR SMALL CLANS WITH ANY NON ACTIVE MEMBERS, CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK Facebook.com/roughneckz2014 we are beginning to make YouTub...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • RNKZ CLAN RECRUITING PS3

ROUGHNECKZ CLAN NOW RECRUITING, MUST HAVE A MIC, A 1.0 KDR AND ABOVE AND HAVE A TEAM DRIVEN MIND SET WE HAVE MADE CUTS OF ALL THE INACTIVE MEMBERS AND ARE LOOKING TO REPLENISH OUR RANKS. CHECK US OUT ON faceboo...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • Clan wars cheating plz read

I am leader of Roughneckz RNKZ We are currently in the silver division we were in 1st place 167 cup And second place was H3adhun73rsx with 151 Now without them taking any nodes they knocked us out of 1st place ...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • (PS3) [RNKZ] in need of serious players

We are  currently in lead in our division of clan wars, I need more members who are active , Kdr at least a 1.0 or near it and Mic or no mic its fine just need team players. Comment I interested I'll send c...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • Roughneckz [RNKZ] ps3, Gold tags, Ghosts & Battlefield 4

Are you an active gamer?  Looking for like minded players to dominate your favorite game modes with? Then check us out, we are a clan of about 34 players level 13 clan, gold tags and we are on other games, lookin...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • PS3 clan RNKZ Recruiting and preparing for Clan Wars

We are currently preparing for clan wars, we have been making a lot of changes in the clan cutting plenty in actives, so we are looking for members with at least a 1.0 to begin with, and also must have a mic or gettin...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • RNKZ clan Ps3 lvl 13 clan 37 strong

Looking for active members with at least a 1.0 kdr, and our clan stats are as follows... Clan kdr is -1.10 Win -.49 Clan war -gold division Members -37 If your interested look us up in clans as ROUGHNECKZ ...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • TALKS OF MERGING, ps3

If there are any clans out there that are looking to merge message back, we are looking for active players, if our clan has taken a hault or if u only have a few ppl u play with and all others are inactive message I'l...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • Roughneckz Ps3 Lvl 11 clan gold tags recruiting!!!!

Looking for new blood for the roughneckz, Needs to be an active Ghost player and also a team player, KDR should not be lower than a .80, Microphone is a plus, but if you don't have one its fine If interested pos...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • New ps3 Clan ROUGHNECKZ

ROUGHNECKZ Recruiting for ps3 looking for team players Microphones please and KDR's at the moment don't matter straight to the point active members of the clan will move up and the more you recruit will determi...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • New clan already 12 strong ROUGHNECKZ

New clan on Call of duty Ghost, Im the Founder and we are currently looking for new blood to join, Must be a team player and at the moment Kdr doesn't matter, Having a mic is always a plus but if not its fine. Ia...
    geno619
    created by geno619
  • [1OGS] PS3* Seeking Active* players for clan read... Clan Ops friendly

Looking for new members for the clan [1OGS] on black ops 2 standing for the [1] Originals* we started on black ops 1 and are currently looking or new members to play clan ops and coordinate as a unit.   SInc...
    geno619
    created by geno619