• ok heres a LOL moment for those that need a laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdjqedT39E&feature=player_profilepage A vid of a WTF moment on Black ops
    created by talheng
  • bug report for patch 1.04 losing cod points

Just got the patch last night started playing with my guys, at least when it would put us in the same room together. Played a couple of games then got kicked from the room jumped straight back into the pregame lobby ...
    created by talheng
  • MW2 drops out of the top ten

Some  news for people that think MW2 is a sucess still. It just dropped out of the top 10 of most played games on x box live for the first time knocked out by games like sniper ghost recon and kane and lynch 2...
    created by talheng
  • The China Lake grenade launcer

Just been watching a vid of this on youtube and i'm now wondering how is this weapon balanced in multiplayer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMQ1VVvjO0I The fact that it can carry 4 rounds and fire them in the s...
    created by talheng
  • Gary oldman is back as Reznov

Just seen an article on IGN stating that gary oldman will be again lending his voice to the COD series as SGT Reznov. In the same article Ed harris was also lending his voice to the character of CIA operative Jason...
    created by talheng
  • Customizable iron sights confirmation?

Just watched two vids of some Aug gameplay and G11 gameplay and noticed that both the Aug and G11 have exactly the same iron sights. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOAAWWjfG_g   Aug gameplay vid http:/...
    created by talheng
  • Small descriptions of 3 maps + contracts info

Just picked up Play magazine over here in the UK they have played the multiplayer a little and while there is nothing new info wise they do have brief description of three of the maps i thought i would post them to gi...
    created by talheng
  • SIG COMMANDO confirmed+ new gamemode

Just picked up a copy of play gamer here in the UK which has a few pages on COD black ops. I'll post more later  at work right now so i don't have much time. But the main thing i saw was that the SIG commando...
    created by talheng
  • Is tenth prestige worth 10 bucks?

I've just got back on BFBC2 recently and was looking at the DLC now out for it. In the new DLC u can pay to unlock all the different classes guns and perks. This made me think would people pay to get 10th prestige in...
    created by talheng
  • China lake Grenade launcher

There seems to be some evidence from the GKNOVA6 site that Treyarch may have included the China Lake Grenade Launcher. This is a weapon from the vietnam war developed for the SEAL teams to replace the M79 thumper. ...
    created by talheng
  • UFO glitch on mw2

I was playing a game of mercenary  tdm on estate an hour or so ago. I had just called in a pave low and as it was flying over it started to stutter as if it was caught on something looker up and there's a guy wi...
    created by talheng
  • Found a way to counter commando

Having got the extended mag for the AA-12 last week it seems it lethal against commando users. Just empty the 16 round mag at them even if they have lunged 9 times out of 10 it puts then down. This is the only w...
    created by talheng
  • COD 7 revealed in Mays OPM

Just picked up Mays issue of official playstation magazine. It has an ad in the back for next months issue out on May the 17th claiming to exclusively reveal The next call of duty game. So keep ur eyes open folks. ...
    created by talheng
  • Go for 10th prestige or stick at 9th y/n

I just about to hit 9th prestige and I'm considering staying at 9th when i get there. This is to avoid all the grief I'd get with people thinking I'm a hacker also the 10th prestige symbol does look like it was desig...
    created by talheng
  • Funny MW2 flowchart

Found this today and i had to laugh. [url:44aom99p]http://i48.tinypic.com/2z4wl85.jpg[/url:44aom99p] But it does highlight a lot of frustrations that we all have had with this otherwise great game
    created by talheng
  • Impression of MW2 multi spoliers

I've been watching a few multiplayer matches online and it just seems to me that this game has been designed for kids even thou its an 18 rated game over here. I will reserve judgment till I've played it but u h...
    created by talheng
  • Royal mail strike info for UK

I know there have been a few posts about royal mail going on strike including one of my own but i thought i better make a new one to get the following message across to  guys in the UK. This is because the fir...
    created by talheng
  • Ghosts real name is

Sgt. Riley Found a preview of the new MW2 comic on IGN giving his name. Sgt. Riley– codenamed "Ghost" – has found himself in many a sticky situation while serving in the S...
    created by talheng
  • New classes and tactics ideas for MW2

I thought i make a new post for people to put down there ideas for new classes and the tactics they would use with them since were starting to get more info on the perks and weapons that will be available in MW2. H...
    created by talheng
  • Important  news  4 UK online  preorders  Update NO 2

OK folks as i have said before I'm a postman here in the UK and I've just got a letter from my union saying that there will be a ballot for strike action at the start of September the results of which we will get at t...
    created by talheng