• Blackhat + Engineer= RAGE WTF MOMENTS! I love it. AWESOME

Blackhat+Engineer= extreme enemy rage, WTF moments, and constant fan mail and threats of being reported.   *edited by me* I gave away too much info lol, don't want to see everyone using it! Thanks dude who poin...
    Sharted1ce
    created by Sharted1ce
  • With all the complaining, I'm gonna go on a positive note that hasn't been mentioned......

No official deathstreaks or final stand/second chance/whatever you want to call it. But there is an unofficial deathstreak.....spawning near the player(s) who just killed you...or them spawning near you after you kill...
    Sharted1ce
    created by Sharted1ce
  • Ghost is almost useless because of one main reason among a few others

you have to run a suppressor on your gun or you still show up on mini map while staying on the move if your firiing.....also its at 55 and by that time you've already found better combinations............especially si...
    Sharted1ce
    created by Sharted1ce
  • I love when Quickscopers complain.......

about getting tore up with a shotty. I joined a game of domination against a team of quickscopers and they must have been on a roll for a few games pounding on the lobby. The game was halfway over with my team losing ...
    Sharted1ce
    created by Sharted1ce
  • Just had an update for this game.....

Been playing most of the morning to check out Overwatch, went outside to have a cig and take a break, came back in to be logged of Live and when I signed back in there was 5mb update to apply. It's 2pm in NY, does any...
    Sharted1ce
    created by Sharted1ce