• Worlds ugliest dog dies

rest in peace miss ellie, your ugly ass will be missed. thank god i own the worlds second most ugly dog. does that make me kinda famous?
    created by mr.pink
  • Just got my wheels back YAY!

posting this cause im so freakin happy! just got my jeep back from the body shop. its been out for over a week. i peeled a tree drivin like jeff gordon through the woods. insurance company is lovin that bill $$$$. ...
    created by mr.pink
  • 100% avoided??? (360)

im currently hovering at 83% avoided. when i reach 100%, do i get a cookie or some sh*t?? i need a bit of  motivation to get me through the final stretch. maybe there is an acheivement, worth like -200 gamerscore...
    created by mr.pink
  • "Bombvoyage" v2.0

Byzantine Bomb wrote:   This is pretty cool, I'd watch more but I need to get some sleep. Well ladies, it's been a pleasure. See all in a few months. Don't forget to feed Shadow and change his litter. i h...
    created by mr.pink
  • Plans for the 4th...

my family owns a big farm with alot of wide open spaces. every year we throw a huge party on the 4th. it usually consists of large amounts of beer, food, firearms, and fireworks. this year we have a special treat plan...
    created by mr.pink
  • The future of this site...

does anyone know if this site will ever be at the level of quality, that it was in the past? the posting, and log in issues have been going on forever. the game has been out for 2 months with no new badges, or gamepla...
    created by mr.pink
  • Ascension question, M16 upgraded/buying ammo?

i havent upgraded the M16 yet on ascension, but im assuming it is the same as in kino. my question is, when buying ammo for the upgraded M16, does it resupply your tubes along side the mags or just the mags only?
    created by mr.pink
  • Recoil updated recently??

has anyone noticed any changes to recoil in the last day or so? i noticed a huge change in the galil last night. before, when ads with the reflex, it was pretty dead on. now, when ads its all over the place. maybe its...
    created by mr.pink
  • Flamethrower loadout recomendations.

im looking to set up a flamethrower kit in the next few days. never ran one in a loadout before, and was looking for some pointers. i was wondering, aside from the BBQ gun, what perks work well on a kit like this. ive...
    created by mr.pink
  • Improved sound FX this time.

with the release of every new FPS, we always open discussions about realism. alot of these discussions are based on elements of gameplay itself (damage/environments/perks, etc.). when i jump on the realism bandwagon, ...
    created by mr.pink
  • Iron Sights appreciation thread.

who here loves nothing more than a great set of iron sights? you can keep your red dots, your ACOGS, and even your long range rifle scopes. gimmi my sexy ass irons! it seems there has been a new trend developing in re...
    created by mr.pink
  • Re: Help!

not sure, but my thoughts and prayers are with you. =(
    created by mr.pink
  • Re: new vids?

SamMcTavish wrote:   if anyone has any idea about when a new trailer or gameplay vid wiil come out please share your ideas. Thanks. none expected. we might see one before the game drops. all for hype of co...
    created by mr.pink
  • Re: WTF???

he said "killstreaks" as in many. i believe he ment total amount unlocked.
    created by mr.pink
  • Re: HK USP

usp .45... none other =)
    created by mr.pink
  • PHOTOS: your firearms, weapons (airsoft,paintball welcome)

ill start, all mine are actual guns.... STAG ARMS AR-15 5.56/.223 H&K USP/comp .40 S&W GERBER TRIDENT BEAR, the attack dog...*not really*
    created by mr.pink
  • 1000/1000 CoD2 club

WOOT! just finished COD2 on VET. man was that hard. i think its was a bit harder than COD4. one of the many things IW does well is the enemy AI. those guys where really pissing me off! that game is a little dated now,...
    created by mr.pink
  • Re: 4v4v4

not bad. would be a huge change from the COD norm. id play it :)
    created by mr.pink
  • Re: Kentucky Fried or Grilled chicken??

i to dislike, but fried is the shiz! bring on the heartattack!
    created by mr.pink
  • Re: Help with Avatar

here you go, the holy grail!! hope it helps. :) <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.infinityward.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=34393&start=0">viewto pic.php?f=15&t=34393&star...
    created by mr.pink