• I'm the newest free agent :P

TheBorrowedTime Is A Freeman Hi i'm TheBorrowedTime and i'm a Golden God But even me the Goldest of Golden Gods needs a clan. I was the former leader of TheNewAgeOutlaws so when it comes to clans I know how they...
    TheBorrowedTime
    created by TheBorrowedTime
  • The New Age Outlaws need recruits ( PS3 CLAN )

The New Age Outlaws Need You!!! The New Age Outlaws ( TNAO for short ) are looking for recruits to join the clan and we planning a lot of different things that we just can't do without help. (1. we first what...
    TheBorrowedTime
  • The New Age Outlaws are looking for new squad mates and we need you!

The New Age Outlaws Need You!!! Do you want to be in a clan but don't have a awesome K/D? Do you have a ps3? Then apply for The New Age Outlaws. We want all players Campers, Quickscopers, n00bs, Vets, Pros, Newbie...
    TheBorrowedTime
  • The New Age Outlaws are recruiting :D

Looking for clan members for The New Age Outlaws   The New Age Outlaws need you (And your mates) If you have a PS3 and Call of Duty Black ops 2, then apply. K/D who gives a ****. SPM Who gives a ****. W/L Wh...
    TheBorrowedTime
  • Members needed,PS3 Clan (The New Age Outlaws)

Looking for clan members for The New Age Outlaws   The New Age Outlaws need you (And your mates) If you have a PS3 and Call of Duty Black ops 2, then apply. K/D who gives a ****. SPM Who gives a ****. W/L W...
    TheBorrowedTime
  • The New Age Outlaws are recruiting :D

The New Age Outlaws Need You!!! Do you want to be in a clan but don't have a awesome K/D? Do you have a ps3? Then apply for The New Age Outlaws. We want all players Campers, Quickscopers, n00bs, Vets, Pros, Newbie...
    TheBorrowedTime