• PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

My blood is boiling over the PC version of this game.  IW tried talking it up, acting like for once they would make a respectable PC version of their game, but here we go with IW just crapping all over PC players...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • MW3 Weapon/Poinstreak/Perk Balance Community Feedback thread

Alright, so I did one of these threads a while ago, but gave up because the devs didn't care and nobody important was reading the feedback.  Now all of the sudden in the last 2 months it seems like the IW devs ca...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • Assault Rifle Guide

I've put about 7 hours into MP today, trying every weapon except the LMGs.  Here's a little guide for those who haven't looked into weapon stats or haven't spent much time finding out what Assault Rifle suits the...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • How's that there SCAR-H?

So, this is obviously directed at any of you who have the game already and have used dat SCAR.  I noticed in gameplay videos that Treyarch gave it a 30 round mag instead of a 20 round, which, knowing Treyarch's h...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • Scorestreak tuning feedback

Alright folks, this is the finalized point requirements for the scorestreaks in the final version of the game on release day.  Before this revision, the requirements were a little too low, but now it seems that T...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • The FMG9 akimbo update -.-'

so they "re-balanced" the FMG9 akimbo.  Except it did absolutely nothing, they still blatantly OP.  The only thing they changed was the fact that the hip-fire spread does not shrink when you stand still, so ...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5

iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • How does IW consider these spawns anywhere near acceptable?

There are many things wrong with MW3, many problems that need to be fixed.  However, no problem in this game is bigger than the mind-blowingly broken spawn system.  I don't know how the IW devs can play this...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • The next CoD WILL be set in the future:

You heard me.  Check it out:  
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • "Black Ops 2" will be set in the near-future.

Check this stuff out.  I'm 99% Treyarch's new COD will be set in the future.  
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • Black Ops 2 official announced.

Go check the main callofduty.com page.  World Reveal will be happening on May 1st during the basketball playoffs on TNT.  Literally just went up, I might have been the first to see it =)
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • Black Ops 2 official announced.

Go check the main callofduty.com page.  World Reveal will be happening on May 1st during the basketball playoffs on TNT.  Literally just went up, I might have been the first to see it =)
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • Live commentary on both new maps

I think they're both pretty good maps, especially Sanctuary
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • My thoughts on MW3 DLC so far (commentary)

actually quite happy with it  
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.

Hello Everyone,   I urge you to read this entire post before responding.   It has become evident to me that IW does not have a particularly good dialogue with the community about weapon balance and they se...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • Thoughts on Robert Bowling, IW, and future of MW (commentary)

If you're in the mood for a commentary, may I suggest this one =)  
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • PLEASE, give us a Veteran Playlist.... PLEASE

Look, I want to enjoy MW3.  I honestly do.  But I just can't... I haven't played this game in over 3 weeks.  Sometimes I want to put MW3 back in and play it again but I'm instantly reminded of all the g...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • My only MOAB

Got this before I stopped playing MW3.  Never posted it.  Hopefully you find the tips useful/inspiring if you haven't gotten a MOAB yet! =)  Enjoy!       Tips: 1. Don't sit still (do...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • Um, getting robbed of a MOAB?

I just played a game a Domination in which I hit a 26 pointstreak before dying, but I was never given a MOAB.  The points came from kills, flag caps, Hardline Assists, and destroying enemy air support.  I wa...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5
  • When I start getting MOABs...

... that means Infected is broken.  The infected should get throwning knives!! I mean come on, there is no other way to stop the idiots who get up to elevated glitch spots where you can't knife them and you have ...
    iamhollywood5
    created by iamhollywood5