• how to make a montage?

im thinking of making an mw3 montage for youtube.but im not sure how.anyone got any help?
    created by jackk141
  • i need to join a clan!:)

hey guys im MisterXaXis_98 and im looking for a ps3 clan:) i love to play and i like to have fun but im not the best!(or the worst) im not serious at all but i want to win and do well! im 13 from england:)so if anyone...
    created by jackk141
  • anyone got a ps3 clan for me to join?

ello everyone im jack, im 13 from the uk. im looking to join a clan because other clans have not really worked.. i would like to join a fun not all serious clan that can have fun:) i have just made a new account so my...
    created by jackk141
  • any snipers?

hey im quite new to sniping but im decent and getting alot better, does anyone wanna make a clan or play together? im 13 from uk with mic btw. im mature to!
    created by jackk141
  • anyone have a ps3 clan?

hello im MisterXaXis_98 and im from the uk. im 13 and play mw3 alot. i usually play everyday. i like to have fun and win but im not all serious. i have a mic but im very mature for my age and do not scream down the mi...
    created by jackk141
  • looking for a ps3 clan..

hello im MisterXaXis_98 and im 13 from the uk. i play usually everyday and have a mic. i am very mature for my age to!  i would like to join a clan cause i am bored of just playing by myself and other clans have ...
    created by jackk141

hello everyone im  MisterXaXis_98 and im 14 from the uk. i play mw3 alot and im usually on everyday:) i want to join a close clan to have fun with:)i also have a mic:D i also snipe to:D
    created by jackk141
  • hello has anyone got a ps3 clan?

hey im MisterXaXis_98 from the uk. im 13 and play mw3 everyday. i want to join a clan thats not always serious and just want to have fun. i have a mic and im mature. i also like to snipe a wee bit!:D so if anyone has ...
    created by jackk141
  • anyone got a ps3 clan?

hey everyone im MisterXaXis_98 from the uk. im 13 and play mw3 usually everyday. im trying to join a clan. i also have a mic!:D i snipe a wee bit to and rush. if anyone has one please reply!:D
    created by jackk141
  • anybody have a ps3 clan?

hello everyone im MisterXaXis_98,im 13 from the uk. i play mw3 alot and im only usually everyday. has anyone got a clan i can join?i also have a mic but i use it very maturely and i am mature.please reply if anyone ha...
    created by jackk141
  • im looking for a ps3 clan..

hello guys im MisterXaXis_98 and im 13 from england.i play mw3 alot. i have a mic and im on usually everyday:) ***i am mature for my age*** (not like others). if anyone has a clan please reply:)
    created by jackk141
  • want ps3 players to play with?

hello im just want a clan to have fun playing with and to get good friends with.anyone?????
    created by jackk141

hello guys im MisterXaXis_98 from england:)im looking to join a clan. i play on mw3 alot and play mostly everyday.im not all serious,i like to have a laugh and have fun but i like to win:)im 13 and and have a mic (im ...
    created by jackk141
  • anyone have a ps3 clan?:)

heeey people im MisterXaXis_98 from the uk.i play mw3 alot.i play to have fun and im not all serious but i do like to win:)im 13 and have a mic.im very mature unlike some other 13 year olds iv heard. i play any game t...
    created by jackk141

hey everyone im MisterXaXis_98 and im from england. i play mw3 alot.im 13 and have a mic. i play to have fun and have a laugh,but i like to win. i would like to join a clan that plays quite regurlary and is not to big...
    created by jackk141
  • anyone know how to make montages?

hey im just wondering if anyone here has any clue how to make montages or any tips?please reply:)
    created by jackk141
  • how to make a montage?

hey im just wondering if anyone has any tips or knows how to make a montage? thanks,
    created by jackk141

hello im MisterXaXis_98:)i play mw3 alot.i am not the best or the worst.im from the uk and have a mic.im on mw3 usually everyday.my kd is 0.8.if anyone is willing to let me join there clan it would be great:)please re...
    created by jackk141
  • i want to join a clan?

hey im MisterXaXis_98 and i love playing mw3:-) i play alot but im not the best nor the worst.im from england and would prefere a clan with near the same time zones or a clan that plays very regurley. i have a mic and...
    created by jackk141

hey im 13 from england:)i play mw3 alot.i am not the best.or worst.i like playing any game types.i have a mic.i want to join a clan who is not serious but like to have fun and win.so if anyone has a clan please commen...
    created by jackk141