• is this game good enough to be a Christmas present?

i mean it seems to me like with this game there is more bad than good i mean i was planing on asking for it for Christmas but i just don't really hear good things about this game i really only hear bad things...i don'...
    crazybloodmonkey
    created by crazybloodmonkey
  • cod ghost

anyone going to get this because i thinking about not getting it at all i just keep getting this game series and i just keep getting disappointed because the never give us dlc and they just don't care about us...i mea...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • whats up with ground war?

it seems like guns are weaker in ground war. i played some games of ground war and in order to kill someone i had to basically fire my whole clip into them and this was on a 4 bar connection. did the latest patch weak...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • does hardline work?

i been using it and it seems like it dosen't really doing anything i thougt it makes all the killstreaks 100 points lower so they are easier to get but i have have to get four kills for a UAV...this probly sounds stup...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • sniper rifles

i am sorry this is probably a really stupid question but what the hell is up with the sniper rifles why are they so unsteady i mean it moves all over the place it wasn't like that in the other COD's i mean the scope a...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • accomplishments?

i remember that people said that we would have like achievements like 360 but they would be called accomplishments well i just play the first 2 missions of the single player and i didn't get any i was just wondering i...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • so no dlc?

so the wiiu isn't going to dlc? i mean i heard this time it isn't nintendo's fault its really just activison being money hungry.....i hope nintendo and actvison can work things out because i want more zombies
    crazybloodmonkey
  • why dose activsion hate youtube?

i make cod videos and i have always tried to spread the word about my channel everywhere.because that's what you have to do if you want someone to notice you sure its annoying but when its the only way you will get vi...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • call of duty mw3 youtube channels

i remenber in the BO wii forums someone started something like this and seeing how no one has done this on the mw3 wii forums (at least i don't think anyone has done this i checked i didn't see anything like it really...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • different models?

ok i was playing on underground i kill someone on the enemy team i killed him he was playing as a Russian he had a helmet on and a gas mask he was holding an LMG so i pick my LMG class i when i died i didn't have the ...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • the goodbye challenge

this is kinda weird some reason i having a very hard time trying to find a height that i can jump off and kill myself so i can get that challenge done so dose anyone know a spot were if i jump of it i would kill my self
    crazybloodmonkey
  • okay strange

yesterday i got the game and i could not  get online i tried everything so i went to the campain and after playing about an hour and a half  i tried to get online and i did i find that werid that after i pla...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • I AM ACTULLY GLAD TREYARCH LEFT THIS OUT OF THE WII VERISON

on the other system you can put a noobtube onto a ak74u man that's just makes me happy we don't have deal that on the wii oh they can also have dual mags on it but i don't if that in the wii version but who cares we d...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • RC TRACKS missing?

as you should know by now  there are little holes or shortcuts for rc cars around the map and i watch a video showing were they were and there was one on nuketown there were holes in the fences but i don't rememb...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • THINGS missing in the wii verison that i don't understand wh

assault rifle flamethrower custom red sights Kill STREAKS grim reaper chopper gunner i forgot what is was called but it was a bazooka that shot something like a predator missile my question is why i know...
    crazybloodmonkey
  • ANY ANSWERS

so did you get a replied or any type of info about the wii version yet?
    crazybloodmonkey
  • [dp] clan recruitment for (wii)

hello i am going to be a part of the clan [dp] i think there are the best clan on the wii since [lcn] left and went to ps3 anyway i would if you would join this clan   the clan is  on gamspot.com here t...
    crazybloodmonkey