• Beer Thread

Anybody else out there like beer? Have a favorite? I like IPA's myself; Stone Brewing makes a good one. Anyone got some beers to recommend?
    Drewstafari
    created by Drewstafari
  • Road Bicycles

Anybody else like riding road bikes, or mountain bikes too. I just starting riding a road bike a couple of weeks ago, but it's really pretty cool and I've been trying to ride more and more with my free time. Have an 8...
    Drewstafari
    created by Drewstafari
  • Favorite Quotes

Got any good quotes? Any topic works... A couple of my favorites... Time makes more converts than reason.- Thomas Paine Talent imitates, genius steals.- TS Eliot
    Drewstafari
    created by Drewstafari
  • Happy Mother's Day

To all our resident posting mothers here as well as all the other moms out there, happy mothers day to all!
    Drewstafari
    created by Drewstafari
  • Taco Tuesday

It's today. How will you be celebrating?
    Drewstafari
    created by Drewstafari
  • Hey guys

I just thought I'd mention that tacos are really good. Sorry if this has been posted before.
    Drewstafari
    created by Drewstafari
  • Tacos thread locked?

This is a blow to the entire OT community, but we will persevere. I believe FDR may have had some inspiring words on the subject... "I am certain that my fellow Americans expect that on the locking of the "Tacos" t...
    Drewstafari
    created by Drewstafari
  • For my 1776th post...

America. That is all.
    Drewstafari
    created by Drewstafari
  • Taco Tuesday

Just letting everybody know that on top of MW2 coming out on Tuesday, as always Tuesday is Taco Tuesday so be sure to celebrate.
    Drewstafari
    created by Drewstafari