• [AATK] APEX ATTACK [PS3] [40+ MEMBERS] LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS & GOOD LEADERS

APEX is Recruiting PSN: APEX_TGT Email: apextgt2@gmail.com ___________________Perks of joining____________________ =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 1. Regular party 2. A Non-judgeful Commu...
    apex_tgt
    created by apex_tgt
  • [AATK] APEX ATTACK [GOLD CLAN TAG] [PS3] [60+ MEMBERS] LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS & GOOD LEADERS

APEX is Recruiting we have been running for a year now. Gold clan tag, title for MW3. PSN: APEX_TGT Email: apextgt2@gmail.com ______________________ Clan links ______________________ =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-...
    apex_tgt
    created by apex_tgt
  • [AATK]APEX LOOKING FOR LEADERS

Hello everyone with the release of grand theft auto 5 i will be stretched thin.so I'll need to use the full power of my ranking system.That means I'll need 3 good leaders to fill the open spots. I will not explain how...
    apex_tgt
    created by apex_tgt
  • [AATK] APEX ATTACK [GOLD CLAN TAG] [PS3] [40+ MEMBERS] LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS & GOOD LEADERS

APEX is Recruiting we have been running for a year now. Gold clan tag, title for MW3. PSN: APEX_TGT Email: apextgt2@gmail.com ______________________ Clan links ______________________ =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-...
    apex_tgt
    created by apex_tgt
  • [AATK] APEX Gold Tag Facebook website and more

[AATK]APEX is Recruiting PSN: APEX_TGT Email: apextgt2@gmail.com “Always remember that a CLAN is about the PEOPLE.” A quote from the clan Bible. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...
    apex_tgt
    created by apex_tgt
  • UK PS3

Hello everybody if you're living in the UK and you're looking for a clan please click this link for information United Kingdom - APEX
    apex_tgt
    created by apex_tgt
  • youtube

If you want help with your YouTube channel https://sites.google.com/site/apexclansite/youtubes and if you're interested in our clan https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4009253
    apex_tgt
    created by apex_tgt