• Re: what is this and how do i get rid of it?

could you take a picture of it, i have no idea what block you mean
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Re: Do you like MW2

I love this game, i feel for you pc players but we have our own issues to be concerened with, where were you guys when EA said no PS3 release of RA3, we had to protest them to get it, no support from the PC players
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Re: Returned MW2 for left 4 dead

topic locked, not mw2 related
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • 1.07 - Released 23/12/09

Patch Fixes 1887 akimbo Private match glitch You can now download patch 1.07 to your 360
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • 1.07 Available in all Regions *updated*

Patch 1.07 is now downable for PS3's Fixes 1887 Akimbo now re-balanced Prestige Glitch fixed Private Game glitch fixed (infinte Ammo)
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • PC Patch - Release Notes

The recent patch for pc addressed the following issues/bugs 1887 Akimbo re-balanced Prestige Glitch fixed Private match glitch fixed the above two I don't know if their applicable to PC, please correct me if ...
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Re: Modern Warfare 1  B====D - - -  Just Played It.

ok, what has this got to do with MW2?
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • 1.07 Now Available to download all formats

I have yet to get confirmation on what the patch addressed but its available to download on ps3 in North America, now avaible to download in Region 2 and Region 3 on PS3 PS3 Fixes 1887 Rebalancing Prestige Glit...
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Re: Any word on a Pavelow killstreak Fix

it has been raised with iw, hopefully soon, nothing more annoying that dying and getting a 9 kill streak for the think not to add on, the sentry gun is the same
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Re: thebigb

we are around all the time, topic locked by the way, off-topic
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Re: Hold it! Stop everything!

spam, topic locked
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Patch 1.06 released to 360

As many of you may now know patch 1.06 was released to 360 this morning Patch 1.06 fixes the following Care Package Glitch Launcher Glitch Eviroment Glitches There was also meant to be a intergration of pat...
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Patch 1.06 fixes - Topic locked

Patch 1.06 is now live to download for Playstation 3 Fixes Launcher Glitches Eviroment Glitches (out of map) Care Package Glitch
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Patch 1.06 now live to download *updated*

Patch 1.06 fixes the following glitches Care Package Glitch Launcher Glitch Eviroment Glitches (outside the map, inside rocks) Above is current as I know avaible for the PS3 360 is now avaiable to download,...
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • Re: Leaderboards - WTF

well see it this way, their poor players who had to cheat to get there because they lack the skill to do it normally. Codemajic must be pissed all his cheating when for nothing :D
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • *PC patch forcoming - Javelin Glitch Fix*

An update for the PC will be released soon with regards to fixing the javelin launcher glitch via 402 twitter "Yeah. The PC will get the same update, but doesn't require certification so it should be getting an ...
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • *Important Information* - Javelin Glitch Fix *Update*

Followers of 402 will alread know this, but there will be an patch released soon for 360 to address the javelin glitch issue. I will try to get any futher information as soon as it comes *Update* Patch 1.06 -...
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • *Important Informaton* - Javelin Glitch Fix *Update*

Followers of 402 will alread know this, but there will be an patch released soon for PS3 and 360 to address the javelin glitch issue. I will try to get any futher information as soon as it comes *update* PC a...
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • *Important Information* - Javelin Glitch Fix *update*

Followers of 402 will alread know this, but there will be an patch released soon for PS3 to address the javelin glitch issue. I will try to get any futher information as soon as it comes *Update* Patch 1.06 -...
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9
  • MW2 Official Bugs/Glitches Thread - PS3 *Updated 01/12/09*

Please post below all reported bugs you have found in the Playstation 3 version of Moderwarfare 2, I will check back and compile the list, then report it on to Infinity Ward and 402. *note* - if posting an glitch d...
    CODfanboy2k9
    created by CODfanboy2k9