• What's happened to match making?!

When this game was first out I was praising it and saying how much fun it was but now....it's not fun at all.   The reason seems to be the match making is broken. I'm from the UK and to start with I was getting ...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • Maps in core vs harcore.

I like to swap between core and hardcore and I've found that maps I dislike in  one mode I'll hate it another. In core I really like Stormfront and Siege. In hardcore I can't stand them at all. The size of them ...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • COD 2014 is next/current gen first

“Sledgehammer is approaching this as a next-gen-first development,” says Hirschberg. “Obviously in the console-transition year, anyone who developed a cross-generational game last year had to deal wi...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • What's happened with kill cams?

Since the last update there is this really annoying bug with kill cams where it will show you the score your killer got and this even happens after you respawn. So you respawn to see something like "point blank kill"...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • The spawn system is sucking enjoyment out of this game!

I really do like this game. Sure it has a few issues but nothing major. I can put up with the odd bit of lag, or people sitting in corners, or IEDs littering the ground. But the one thing that is really starting to ...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • Xbox 360 vs PS4 online

I've had this game on the 360 since launch and I was enjoying it up until the last update. Since then it's been horribly laggy and near unplayable most of the time. I was curious was this game was like on the PS4 so ...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • What's gone wrong since the last update?

When this game first came out I was singing it's praises. I said it's the best COD for years. I had very little connection issues but since the last update it has been HORRIBLE to play. It's not just me as well, all ...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • Anybody else been having serious problems with this game lately?

In the past week or so I've been having serious issues with MP in this game on the 360. Constantly having problems fetching my online profile, can't connect to server messages. During matches I've been getting a lot...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • The insta-death problem: Will it ever be fixed?

Before this game was released I made a thread about the insta-deaths I was seeing in the reveal videos. By insta-deaths I mean where people just drop dead with no indication they're being shot at. I assumed it was bec...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • The best way to kill a maniac....

....is with your knife. One stab and their dead instantly. Works on Juggernauts too. I did it to both today. Kinda suspect the players I killed weren't happy about it
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • Why is every game mode just about kills?!

Why when playing game modes does the leaderboard only concentrate on kills? Why not show which players are actually going for the objective? I played S&R earlier for the first time - it's actually quite a good ga...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • 2 suggestions

A button that allows us to go to the very last page of a thread. How about letting us choose if we want to follow a topic rather than it getting done automatically? It's a bit annoying having to unfollow threads all ...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • Why are the hacked scores on the leader boards still there?

This happens with every single COD that comes out. People hack the leader boards and nothing gets done about. Why is there never a team set up to monitor the leader boards when the game is released and ban every sing...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • Is there any info on what the updates do?

We've had 2 updates since the game launched yet I have no idea what they've done. Whereas Treyarch always told us what was in the updates it seems IW don't want us knowing. Really I just want to know if anything is ...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • I have a worry - insta deaths.

I've been watching footage of the games from various events and I noticed one thing - everybody just seems to drop dead, no indication they're being shot at or anything. They're just running along and then they're dea...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • Spawning is better in HC KC than Core KC. Eh?!

I decided to try out HC KC after playing it on BO2 and not only is it better than Core but the spawning is miles better as well. That makes no sense at all! Spawning in HC KC is instant(which is slightly annoying) so...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • My 3 biggest problems with this game...

1) The spawn system. There's about a bazillion other posts on it. It's atrocious and needs fixing. It's like IW looked at Treyarch's god awful BO2 spawn system and they thought "how can we make it WORSE?"   2)P...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • Anybody had this happen to them?

Playing earlier and this happened http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt245/mr_biron/BYeaj8zIcAAJ1zs_zpsfcc248e0.jp g I can assure you that my tv is ON. For no apparent reason the game just froze on a completely whit...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • I like this game...

I really do. Netcode is miles better than MW3 and BO2. I've had a couple of dodgy games but that's it.   While the maps are maybe a bit too big for 12 players they are excellent(for the most part).   New ...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w
  • Free Fall is not on EVERY pre-order!

Got my copy today which was from a local game shop and it didn't have a code for Free Fall. Quite annoying really as I remember that BO2 had a code for Nuke Town with all the early copies of the game,not just pre-ord...
    biron_w
    created by biron_w