• BOOSTER ON HARDCORE KILL CONFIRM

i seen alot of gameplay that there is booster in hardcore kill confirm because no one is in it so they can booster, so if you see people on harcore kill confirm RECORD IT AND UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE SO THEY CAN GET BAN
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • I want to play competitive and stop playing public match

Im getting bored beating up noobs that are not good and what really make me happy is doing a clan war or something, i like to scrim because im playing with good player but most people dont know how to play competitive...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • I keep getting disconnet?

Does this happen to everyone because everyday i would get disconnet and i will get sooo mad, i remember the time when this happen to me every hour playing black ops on the wii and now it coming back to black ops 2, PL...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • Does anyone think target finder is overpower?

i just took off the perk cold blooded because i dont think i really need it but after that i keep getting mad because i got killed alot from a guy that use target finder, it sooooooo easy to get kills and it like a sn...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • tactical insertion is overpower!

So many people start to use tactical insertion and it get sooooo annoy that you dont know where they spawn anymore, most of the people that use sniper alway use tactical insertion every single match and what SUCKS abo...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • How can you tell if your friend on mulitplayer or zombie?

I bet everyone have this problem and when you go to mulitplayer and someone invite you, you might be thinking that he's in mulitplayer but he's on zombie and it take a waste of 5 min of why the heck did you invite me ...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • It's happy new year and still no patch

SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • When is there gonna be a patch?

There havent been a patch yet and it already pass christmas so i'm starting to think that the patch is not going to be here until after new year? Do anyone know when is patch going to come and please if treyarch is l...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • Why do i have to join a late match?

I just join 3 or 4 late match in a row and what suck about it is it send me to the loser team and the match is about to end, what's up with that! why do i have to join a late match that about to end? so many people ra...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • Have anyone get banned or reported?

Because now on the wii u their is this thing where you can report people and that what my friend and i did to this guy that got so mad and start saying bad words, i been wondering if he got banned? does anyone know so...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • Does anyone play zombie?

There is like under 200 people  on zombie and something i would get mad because i had waiting 10 mintue searching a match and i love playing grief but not alot of people in it, getting bored of muliplayer because...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • When is there gonna be a patch!

I hope that the patch is before chrismas break so that the spawn and SMG can be fix
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • Rage Quiting And Loseing a Match

Most of the time i would join a latematch and the team im in is the worst team i ever have,this happen so many time i have 1.89w/l ratio u might that good but im trying to get to 2.00w/l ratio but i cant my team is no...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • R-870 MCS is overpower!

R-870 MCS is overpower i would get so mad in a FFA if some dude use it even on xbox and ps3 people say that it OP, i would love to hear what you guys think
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • FIX THE SPAWN ON FREE FOR ALL

I play FFA alot and every match i play i would get spawn kill or kill a guy that just spawn and if i got killed i would spawn near the player and he will die so it pretty much like on mw3 that the spawn system is so b...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog
  • Someone think rapid fire is overpower?

So i have been playing with this guy in FFA many time and he would win the gunfight because he always use rapid fire on the gun pdw, so he would be in 1st and i would be in 2nd place he kept winning 1st and im still t...
    SGTxMadDog
    created by SGTxMadDog