• PS3 (US) Very Good Player looking for Clan

Hey guys, I'm in my 20s and a very good COD player. I never camp, but I have a 1.7 KD in Ghosts. My best trait is that my average score is over 2000 (not many players have that).   I'm looking for a mature clan ...
    RobotechLdv
    created by RobotechLdv
  • Good Player Looking for a Mature Clan (PS3)

Hey guys! I'm basically looking for a clan that just doesn't have a whole bunch of super young players.   I'm an nice guy who works, but I still love video games. (I'm 20 something and live in America [Californi...
    RobotechLdv
    created by RobotechLdv
  • Extinction - Thoughts?

So all the news lately about the game is the Extinction game mode, which is supposedly IW's take on zombies - except Aliens lol. Any thoughts?   I'm just glad that there's another game mode and an alternative to...
    RobotechLdv
    created by RobotechLdv
  • The 3 things you like MOST so far from GHOSTS

So many hate discussions are being made.. so I just wanted to make this one. What's the 3 things you like most so far from the game? Let's keep it at 3 points and keep the hating for the hate threads   For me &...
    RobotechLdv
    created by RobotechLdv
  • ISSUE: Man's voice when paying as a female soldier

Hey guys, some Youtubers and other people have noticed (I forgot what video I saw it from, but I'll try to look). Maybe someone here knows how to contact Infinity Ward/Activision about this because I can't find a way....
    RobotechLdv
    created by RobotechLdv
  • Anyone into knifing? Suggestions for GHOSTS?

I really love playing COD and shooting, but I think its nice sometimes to take a break from shooting and knife.   Some things I'd like to see for Knifing - 1) Knifing distance somewhere to be between MW3 & ...
    RobotechLdv
    created by RobotechLdv