• Wins not counting in CWs?

Anyone else having this issue? Played a lot of cranked and blitz, and after winning dozens of games with a full party, we never saw our point/win count increase. Still zero. Though points still add up in other modes l...
    MYO_Trav1
    last modified by MYO_Trav1
  • 5 Days of clan wars?

I think the wars are to long, they should start on Friday and end on Monday! Who else feels this way?
    USMC-NUT-KRACKER
    last modified by USMC-NUT-KRACKER
  • Why Hack?

Hacking is the most stupidest thing I have ever saw people doing. I mean why do it? Yes, I know people do it so they don't get killed. They're also looking for credit card information. To me and my friends thinks it i...
    S_q_u_e_a_k_s_
    last modified by S_q_u_e_a_k_s_
  • Lone Wolf Ops

Can we get Lone Wolf operations back?    Pretty please?
    briocon7
    last modified by briocon7
  • Max Lt. Commanders?

Not sure if this has been asked yet.  Tried searching, found nothing.   How many Lt. Commanders can you have in one clan?
    briocon7
  • LethalGamingPSN (US PS4)

I'm recruiting members for one reason and one reason alone.  To win.   What i'm looking for... 1). PS4 players 2). Strong players that are at the top of the all time global leaderboards in any game mode.&...
    briocon7
  • Clan Chat / former members still chatting

After i've removed someone from my roster, why are they still able to chat in the clan chat?  And how long will it take for them to no longer have access?   This should be an immediate thing.  Not a 24...
    briocon7
  • (Ps3) I'm Looking For a Clan My KD is 1.242 And Always Active

Looking for Clan Level More than 11: KD Ratio: 1.242 Psn: ViRuZ SneAkZ Need Clan
    forbid
    last modified by forbid
  • PS3 / PS4 Clan looking for East coast players w/ good stats. Post stats below...

I'm a member of Lethal Gaming If you're interested in joining our PS3 / PS4 clan, please post your stats below.  Must be active, team player, and willing to support this clan 100% by joining parties within the c...
    briocon7
  • Clan issues already looking for answers

So far when playing with clan members that I auto transferred from my elite clan it has counted towards leveling up the clan. I sent clan invites to members of my elite clan that I did not transfer over and when they ...
    OUHATEME
    last modified by OUHATEME
  • BIG QUESTION

Ok. Would like some clarification so I know what to tell my clan members. I have a few members getting ghosts on Ps3 and a few members getting ghosts for ps4 and waiting until the ps4 is available.  Will our scor...
    WhiteMagic18J
    last modified by WhiteMagic18J
  • Why cant leave my elite clan ?!!!! WHYYYYYY

Im trying to leave my clan to join another one that i have received an invite to. When i click "leave clan" then "yes im sure" the page just reloads and nothing has changed. I NEED TO LEAVE THIS CLAN. When i try to ac...
    psychosparta
    last modified by psychosparta