• Lone Wolf Ops

Can we get Lone Wolf operations back?    Pretty please?
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • Max Lt. Commanders?

Not sure if this has been asked yet.  Tried searching, found nothing.   How many Lt. Commanders can you have in one clan?
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • LethalGamingPSN (US PS4)

I'm recruiting members for one reason and one reason alone.  To win.   What i'm looking for... 1). PS4 players 2). Strong players that are at the top of the all time global leaderboards in any game mode.&...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • Clan Chat / former members still chatting

After i've removed someone from my roster, why are they still able to chat in the clan chat?  And how long will it take for them to no longer have access?   This should be an immediate thing.  Not a 24...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • PS3 / PS4 Clan looking for East coast players w/ good stats. Post stats below...

I'm a member of Lethal Gaming If you're interested in joining our PS3 / PS4 clan, please post your stats below.  Must be active, team player, and willing to support this clan 100% by joining parties within the c...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • Lethal Gaming PS3 / Xbox is recruiting (Sponsored clan)

Lethal Gaming is 61 times Call of Duty Elite Clan operation championship winners. We are recruiting for Xbox and PS3. If you are a pubstomper, stream to twitch often, or can get good gameplays for YouTube (100+, 150+...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • Sending and receiving invites not working

Whenever i send an invite to anyone wether they are on my friends list or in my clan, they can never accept it.  It always boots them back to the main menu and says session no longer available.  I've had sev...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • League Play Teams LethalxGaming (PS3)

I'm starting a new direction for my CoD Elite clan.  I'm backing away from Clan ops to focus my clan on team-building.  I'm using League Play as a tool to help build teams.  4 members at a time.   ...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • Lethal Gaming is recruiting for PS3

Looking for dedicated gamers.  Apply @ http://www.lethalxgaming.com/recruitment Must be available for Clan ops each weekend.  We're also setting up squads for League Play.  If we get enough active me...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • Solo Players - Lone Wolf / League Play

What we need is a mode in League Play for Black Ops 2 that is PURELY solo ranked.  No parties allowed.    Granted, yes, you can get a rank in League play if you are playing solo, but the problem with ...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • TDM / KC / League Play Champ Series..... I Want you

LethalxGamingPS3 https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2935751 https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2935751We need Core Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed players.   If you mainly play thos...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • LethalxGaming Recruiting

Looking for Active and Dedicated gamers for Black Ops 2. Must participate in Clan ops and/or League Play and take a pro-active role in everything you do.   You must apply here.  http://www.lethalxgaming.co...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • League Play "Corrupted Data"

Has anybody run into a situation where you were in a pre-game lobby heading into League Play, then it goes to the loading screen and stops loading?    I did.  Just happened.  I waited for a few m...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • PS3 CLAN RECRUITING 4 BLACK OPS 2.. APPLY NOW!!

LethalxGaming is mainly an Xbox clan.  We just branched out to PS3 a few months ago and we have 2 Clans we are trying to fill up in PS3. Average Stats at the moment for the main clan on PS3 are as follows... ...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • This is why legitimate Clans cannot win TDM Clan Ops. Please Fix ATVIAssist / Treyarch

[Removed by Moderator.]
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • What gun do you like the best?

What gun do you like the best in Black Ops 2?   I've always played more accurately and with less deaths when i use Assault rifles.   Lately, i've been using the FAL w/ Select fire, Stock, and sometimes...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • Suicide Penalties in Multiplayer vs Suicide in Mob of the Dead

So what's the deal with Treyarch putting out the patch that says Suicide will get you kicked from a multiplayer match, but 5 days after the patch is released, they launch a Zombies mode game that encourages Suicide in...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • Recruitment Details for LethalxGaming PS3 Leg

LethalxGaming is mainly an Xbox clan.  We just branched out to PS3 last month and we have 2 Clans we are trying to fill up in PS3.   Average Stats at the moment for the main clan on PS3 are as follows... 1....
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • LethalxGaming Recruitment Details

LethalxGaming is mainly an Xbox clan.  We just branched out to PS3 last month and we have 2 Clans we are trying to fill up in PS3.    Average Stats at the moment for the main clan on PS3 are as follow...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7
  • LETHALXGAMING IS RECRUITING FOR 2 PS3 CLANS... APPLY NOW!!

LethalxGaming is recruiting for PS3.  Please apply within the link below.... http://www.lethalxgaming.com/recruitment   We are one big family of amazing gamers.  Join us today!  The PS3 e...
    briocon7
    created by briocon7